6. Worry and Love.

TY SO MUCH FOR 200 READS! 

(Nobodys pov)

With Atlas jailed under Geminitay's supervision and kingdom, Kayden seemingly saved from his corruption Scott was left with alot to think about. All these years he spent hating his best friend, because of his ex's silly manipulation and corruption, and Scott KNEW Atlas is cruel whereas Kayden was never cruel. Scott blamed himself for Kaydens one year and seven months of pure misery, the misery what Scott too had to suffer through for 3 years, Kayden had always been by his side, why wasn't he there for HIM? 

Scotts deep thoughts were cut off by a familiar voice.

"Hey petal, you doing okay?" Jimmy softly said almost in a whisper as to not startle scott as jimmy slowly sits on the edge of his bed.

"Jim" Scott spoke

"Yes?"

"I think I wanna visit Kayden please." Scott stated.

Jimmy paused and sighed. 

"Scott, I can take you to him but we need to speak to Gem first, I think shes concerned about his reactions or something." He turned to Scott "Want me to speak to her through mail?" 

Scott nodded. 

"Thanks jim" Scott gently spoke as he leaned in and pecked a small yet sweet kiss on Jimmys cheek, causing the cod man to flush a deep red, this earned a chuckle from Scott.

-------------------

(Gems pov)

Whats this? A letter... why's it sealed with Rivendale but with green instead of its signature blue?

I open the letter slowly and immediatley realise why from the first few lines.

Dear Gem, 

This is infact not your Ally King Scott but instead your friend The Codfather.

I am writing as Scott is demanding his visit to Kayden, I've warned him about what you told me too however he is still set on visiting him.

Is there any available time in the next hour?

Signed, Jimmy.

Ah right, I suppose I am free currently so I'll allow Scotts visit.

Dear Codfather

Indeed, I am free for the next 5 hours.

Make your journey safe and meet me at the Crystal Jails.

Yours Truely, Gem.

______________________________________________________________

Was supposed to be a sad chapter but i'm literally listening to the most upbeat music right now that angst would not be fitting when im listening to Bruno mars sped up!

Short chapter I know but I have to go to the shop and I'm planning on going shopping in like 20 mins. I will probally write another short or maybe even a few short OR long chapters tonight. No promises tho!