5. Thank you.

CW MENTIONS OF ABUSE, MANIPULATION AND PANIC ATTACKS

"Hello again Atlas." Scott spat coldly

"Awwweee darling, don't act so mad even though it's so cute when you do." Atlas chuckled, venom dripped from every word.

Portal noises came from behind Atlas and there emerged a slightly shorter male, around 5,8 whilst Atlas is 6,2. The male had a mullet that was black and red and a large scar across his face. One of his eyes were plain white whilst the other was a deep, blood coloured red. He wore fancy ruffled royal shirt with a black blouse and a golden corset to tie it together alongside a load of gold. His skin was slightly more pink and his ears reselmbled a Elven piglin. This male, seemed far more nervous with a splash of guilt across his face as he scuttles toward Atlas.

"took you long enough Kayden." Atlas spoke coldly

Kayden was about to speak up when someone beat him to it.

"You." The one simple word sent shivers down everyone's spine even earning a spiked breath from Atlas.
"YOU BASTARD!" Lauren yelled. "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU? YOU TAUNT SCOTT AND ABUSE HIM FOR YEARS, MAKE HIS BEST FRIEND BETRAY HIM BY CORRUPTION FROM YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC CORRUPTION THAT YOU USE JUST TO GET YOUR OWN WAY YOU MADE HIM BREAK AND JUST AS HE STARTS TO HEAL YOU COME TOTTERING BACK?!" Lauren huffed at the end of her screaming. The colour from Scott's face drained, then Lauren's did too.

"Shit scott i-" She panics and spins around to the blue haired elven ruler who silently raises his hand up to stop her from speaking.

"Scott is this true?" Lizzie splutters

Scott nods in response, a single tear rolling down his cheek followed by another, and another.

nobody had seen him cry for atleast 3 years and if anyone had seen him cry it was Lauren, that's it. That's when the Emperors knew everything lauren had said was true

"Corrupted?" Scott whispered followed by a gentle sob, he looked at his ex-best-friend Kayden who only looked at the ground with fear.

"So, you told her did you?" Atlas aggressively grabs kaydens face and made him turn to face the taller dark-haired man. "You told her about the corruption, you spoiled ungrateful little sl-"

"SHUT UP" Scott shouted "LEAVE KAYDEN ALONE."

Atlas loosened his grip on kaydens face as the Elven piglin squirmed out of his grasp and ran to lauren's side. She gently rubbed circles into his back and whispered gentle things to calm down his sobs, he was like a scared lamb looking for its mother.

"Come on scotty~ i never meant to hurt you..~" Atlas pouted sarcastically after he spoke

"You didn't mean to hurt me until you became so thirsty for power and enrichment that 3 months in you let yourself corrupt your own brain and become a sick, cruel man."

"I took you in scott, when you fled from your parents, when you left Xornoth to be abused by himself....i think your the sick one here, who would leave their older brother in a absuive home?"

Scott hitched his breath and looked to the floor.

"You corrupted Xornoth." Gem spoke.

Everyone turned their heads to the voice. Gem.

"What a clever missy! how did you figure that out hm?~" Atlas's attention fully drawn to Gem as Jimmy rushed over to Scott who had just collapsed onto his knees breaking down crying.

"The eye, Kayden will you look at me please."

Kayden turned to Gem shakily.

"Atlas, corrupt him to..." she pauses. "Hop on one leg."

Atlas followed her command, Kayden started hopping on one leg as his white eye began to glow purple.

"You didn't corrupt kayden correctly did you? you have full hindsight over what Xornoth does meaning his eyes are always purple, however Xornoth tried to fight back when he battled him didnt he?"

Atlas chuckled "I suppose he did, your point?"

"When he attempted to fight back, his eyes went white."

Atlas's eyes widened but he immediately went back to being stone-cold faced.

Gem continued, "Xornoth however had absolutely no control over his actions, kayden on the other hand." She glances at the intrigued red-haired male. "Kayden can fight you back cant he? he was your first corruption, you failed meaning he can fight back some of your tasks, explaining why he has his normal eye alongside a white eye which only goes purple on your command, but he can fight those commands can he, Atlas?"

Atlas sighed. "He's useless anyway, failed corruption or not hes too weak to fight back any of my commands~" He laughed deeply

"What if i never tried." A strong voice spoke up
"What if, i tried now." Kayden spoke.

Large chains of purple emerged from the ground chaining both kayden and Atlas.

"Go on atlas, command him to kill us, to kill us all." Gem spoke sternly.

Atlas seemed to be in a daze himself as he listened to gems command

Kaydens eye went purple yet still looking around as his body fights and struggles to get out of the chains "Gem! What if i hurt you?!" Kayden said, voice cracking mid sentance.

"Fight him, fight back his commands." Gem replied.

Kayden did just that. He struggled and screamed and forced his body to stay still until Atlas passed out after a good 5 minutes of struggling.

Kayden turned to gem, his eye turned back to red. He muttered a small "Thank you" and also collapsed to the ground. Gem and Lauren ran to his care.