Jaan Ban Gaye ..! (4)

Start from the beginning

Reading the letter riddhima got confused...and somewhat scared too...that who knows the truth..

And how can she meet anyone in night that too without informing vansh...

But vansh's behaviour strikes in her mind ..he won't tell anything she knows...

Riddhima thought

So riddhima decides to go and meet the person without informing Vansh...

.
.

.

.

Dressing the same dress ... riddhima walks to the terrace..

 riddhima walks to the terrace

anyhow ..it was so difficult to escape in front of dadi... thanks to her medicines..she gets into deep slumber sleep...& she had done it many times without getting caught...She was getting perfect in her works... riddhima mentally smiled... Thinking this

going to the terrace she finds a another letter...

"Come down in front of the gate... "

She found the lavish black car standing in front of the mansion

Before she could investigate she was blindfolded to her eyes ..and her mouth too was covered with the cloth so that she can't talk ...

Riddhima was hell scared...when someone held her and made her sit on the car by tieing her hands ...

Bad thoughts were running in her mind ...that who was this ...She cursed herself not informing vansh anything about this ...her eyes were getting teary ...her heartbeat was accelerated..bcoz she don't know what is going to happen with her ...

But not giving up ...as kidnapper didn't tie her legs ...she took as a opportunity and escape ...

As a lady kung fuu ...she punched hard in his stomach...and with both the hands which were tied she punched his cheeks ...

The driver couldn't take it ...and shouted

" Ahhhh....BHA..."

But stopped bcoz he don't want to get spoil his boss plans...

" Boss ...why me always..? Aisa kya gunah kiya hai maine ..jo haar bar Mai hi bali ka bakra baan jata hu ....."