You Can Test Me ...! (5)

she immediately throws the phone...from vansh hands ....

" This is a lie .. vansh.."

She shouts loudly....and Saying so she broke down badly....On her knees

" This is a lie ...it is lie... jhoot hai yeh..."

She starts crying badly...

Vansh couldn't see her in this state..he wanted to hug her and stop her from crying but no ...he had made his mind that he will never ever believe her...

He turned to the other side... bcoz her tears were not helping him...

Facing to the floor riddhima was crying continuosly...

" Ye...h jho...ot hai.. vans...h... plea...se bh..ar...osa K..aro M..era ...tu.m..tum a.pni maa se pyaar k..arte ho na ..bahut....?? Toh...unk..a vasta...tumhe...I....Lo..VE ..Y..."

Till she could complete....vansh turned to her suddenly burning in rage ... listening his mom's name ...

Bending to her level he catches her from backside of the neck ...and pulls her closer...in harsh way...

" Apni iss gandi jaban se ..meri maa ka naam bhi maat Lena....yaha tak bharose ki...toh tum mere bharose ke layak nahi ho riddhima...nahi ho....!!!!"

He shouts... loudly...and scared Riddhima starts to shiver...her heart broke by listening his words...

There a silence between both of them ...she kept looking at him...and continued..

" VA...vansh u are hurting me ...Mai tumhare iss nafrat ke layak nahi hu...nahi hu vansh...!"

She defends herself gathering courage to speak in front of him..

" Theek kaha tumne...tum usse zyada nafrat deserve karti hoo riddhima..Koi aur hota tumhari jagah toh abb tak maut ke ghat utar Chuka hota riddhima..."

He says it in dangerous tone..

There was a mere silence between both of them.... riddhima kept looking vansh with welled eyes...and vansh was losing his senses each minute..

Clearing her throat which was dry and rough due to continues crying...she spoke ...

" I Love you vansh..and this is my life's reality and I can't avoid...Kabir was my past...and I say that it was not love ...it was Just attraction...I didn't Love him.... pyaar ka matalab maine tumse sekha hai vansh...."

" ENOUGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Vansh shouts loudly...that his voice echoes everywhere.....

Kabir Kabir Kabir....!!!

I said just stop taking his name ...."

Now losing his total senses.... listening Kabir's name from her mouth...  he removes the little knife from his pocket...and keeps it on riddhima's neck... immediately