You Can Test Me...! (3)

Kabir took his hands towards her strip of blouse which was single stripped ...and smirked seeing her....and he was about to tear it.......

Saying ...

" I'm loving this game of Revenge And love Riddhima..."

" You know after this video gonna leak...Ur image Ur husband's image gonna destroy...I can't wait for it Riddhima.."

" Kabir leave me please..."

She shouted...

".....pl... please...I....I...beg ...you..! Leave me...!! "

" Kabir l...leave ...m..me .."

She said silently...

" Bappa ... Please..save me from this humiliation please.. Vansh kaha ho ?"

She cried silently closing her eyes remembering vansh...when kabir held her strip and smirked seeing her vulnerable condition...

She started feeling soffocated....her breaths were Fast...she was trembling... shivering..tears flowed uncontrollably from her eyes...

But still not giving up she started to Move to get rid of his tight hold...But alas..! So was so helpless..

Then suddenly she heard Sound which she was fimilar with and she opened her eyes immediately...an unexpected Hope arised in her heart seeing the person in front of her she thanked her bappa..

" Sejal ...? "

" Kabir... Khabardar agar Riddhima ko haat bhi lagya toh..."

Tears flowed uncontrollably from Riddhima's eyes... seeing Sejal...

she smiled a little

Sejal's heart pained seeing her bestie in most vulnerable way...

She ran towards them...

Throwing the knife in his legs which she took from side table ...she pushed Kabir away From Riddhima... forcely

without wasting time she goes and hugs Riddhima .... covering her body...

She saw Riddhima's hands were tied with the rope...and her wrist were having marks...

While Riddhima encircled her arms around her...and weeped more in her arms ...

sejal caressed her hairs to calm her Down...

Realising the police inspector was on the Way...she immediately adjusted Riddhima's saree.... adjusted her hairs... and wiped her tears.....

saying..

" Kuch nahi hua hai... Riddhu..stop crying..Take a Deep breath... everything is okay..."

She said calming words to her while patting her back...

Immediately removing dupatta from her neck...she covered her upper part of the body to save her and close her ..where her blouse was little teared...