Jaan Nisaar - 4 ( Last )

Vansh falls down on his knees... listening to her talks ...he realised that she has really lost trust in everything...

" Nahi riddhima..humare baby ko kuch nahi hoga ..."

He said .. but that held no power to give her comfort...he was a mess.. Helpless.. and what not

" Riddhima please come out ...I really want to hug you ...Dr said you have to rest as much you can .. "

He said looking at the door as he heard her sobbing sounds..he too cried

" No vansh...leave me ..just divorce me ... please we are getting toxic day by day ...And for our baby's loss we both are responsible.... I am not able to handle the pain ... please.. leave..."

She said crying... breaking his heart into millions of pieces...

He fisted his hands ...and let his tears fall down on the floor...this was the only day when the great Vansh Rai singhaniya was totally vulnerable..a totally mess .. totally helpless...

He removed the golden chain from his pocket he brought for Riddhi...when he was out..few days ago .. without informing riddhima...he took this gift for Riddhima....yes he was angry ...but the gift seemed so cute to give her ...it was heart shaped locket...in which he wanted to reveal their babies names to her ..which were pihu and Rihaan ...

He really wanted to end their differences by giving this to her....but when she shoot the tear of Laila ...which was very precious to him ..again he got angry from her and ended up doing all these things...

He always believed that his cursed destiny holds more effect on his life than the love ...and that was true ..

Clutching tightly the locket he fisted it in his hands that blood started to come from his hands...it was the proof that his heart was bleeding the same way in his body .

Taking Deep breath he hicupped...still controlled himself bcoz he know he has to pacify her .. handle her ...

So he decided to give up his inner pain and console her and give her strength

" Leave all this for a day riddhima..

He said .. keeping his hand on the door.

please take a rest...All will be Okay...just trust me...I promise to sort out the things that I have messed up..you please don't stress out yourself...please don't cry ...jaan "

Vansh said helplessly controlling himself to cry ...

Listening his talks ..she stopped crying...

While vansh said...

' Tabah jiski duniya thi .. !
Uski duniya mai rang banke ayi thi tum....!

Jaan Jo di hai inn rango ko ..iss nannhi si jaan ne !
Jeene ka asli rang samajh aya ! '

Vansh said and continued saying until she felt relieved... riddhima was now normal listening his courageous words ...