Jaan Ban Gaye ...! (3)

Listining a loud shout...vansh rushed to his room again..and saw riddhima crying in pain pn the floor....

" Kya hua riddhima..?"

He rushed to her And sat to her level....

" Vansh mai chal nahi parahi...I can't stand by myself..."

She said crying due to pain...

" Shh riddhima...let me see..."

He took her leg and started to move it but she jerked her legs suddenly..

" No no please don't touch... vansh... it's paining like hell.."

She cried

Seeing her in pain he backed up suddenly and didn't dared to touch her feet...

" Okay okay I won't riddhima... please don't cry ...i will call the doctor..."

He said in worried voice...

" Don't vansh ... please...I'm scared to trust anyone....I can't trust atleast for a day ..the things i have faced today are making me go anxious... mujhe daar lag raha hai ajj ... Please... mujhe..."

She started crying...and vansh couldn't see that and hugged her tightly to calm her down ....

" Don't worry riddhima..you don't have to get scared...i will find out who did those attacks on you..I swear..just calm down sweetheart..just calm down......"

He patted her hair ....so lovingly...to calm her down and kissed her crown to make her feel comfortable

And after some time ...riddhima came to normal....as vansh was continuosly patting get back ..that helped her so much ....

Parting herself from him....she eyed him innocently with nervousness...

She wanted to ask something to him ... but still the hesitation is something she can't overcome it  soon ...

Understanding her actions ...that she wanted to ask something to him ...vansh asked ...

" Kuch kehna tha . .? "

Closing her eyes tightly...she gathered courage and spoke while playing with her ring

" I want to change...Will you please drop me to the washroom Vansh....? "

Hearing this ..Vansh chuckled

" Itni si baat ...? Chalo "

Saying so he picks her in his arms and walks to washroom...

Getting nervous he says ..

" Riddhima Mai bahar hu ...avaz de Dena hone ke baad "

She simply nods to him and he stands outside the bathroom...