Jaan Nisaar (TS)

Her heart ached when he ignored her and was busy meeting his so called family..

Family.....???
yes .. family....!!!
She was nothing but not a family..

Riddhima's eyes watered...as she know through what she has gone in these days...

She only knows how it felt...When no one was caring about his absence and she was the one who was busy finding him...Day and night.. & sleepless nights...too

And the bad thoughts made her condition more worse...that she was facing mini attacks...mini shocks ...not once but twice...

She didn't know what was happening with her ..but she only can remember she was struggling to breathe.... crawling on the bed... eating the pillow to control herself... sticking to the bed corner with the fear that someone may hurt him ..

And still... by facing these things..he ignored like she didn't exist in this world...and went with those snakes to have breakfast...not asking her that she did take her meal or no .??.her medicine or no ....??

He didn't bother to ask about her health..even not once for baby's health...and went with them to have breakfast..

Tears flowed down her eyes...when he forgived Sia ...but was not ready to listen her once .....

Riddhima came from her thoughts when her body was sweating badly....and she was realising that her whole body was shivering like anything....her heartbeat was accelerated...

Taking slow and difficult steps..she managed to sit on the chair present there...her hands immediately went to her 4 moths belly..which was slightly visible now ...and she asked...worridly

" Baby what's wrong baccha ...?
Why are you also hell bent on giving me pain...?
Please baccha at least you don't get angry from me ...
leaving you ..no one is there for me ... don't get angry...from here onwards I will take care of your meal and health baby..ahh " ?

Her pain was increasing and she was experiencing lower stretch and pain in her abdomen ..which was not bearable to her  ..as the time passed...she tried to walk but couldn't..

Angre who just entered the hotel ... finishing his work ... noticed riddhima's condition...and ran towards her ...

" Bhabhi ..? Kya hua ..?

Seeing angre some hope arises in her mind and she told with crying...

" An..gre... plea..se take me to my room ...I'm not.. able to walk due to pain ... ple..ase..."

" Yes .. bhabhi...par... are you okay..? "

" Just take me to the room angre.."

" I will call Vansh Bhai ...wait a minute "
He told while riddhima stopped him...

" No..No angre .... don't bother him ...i don't want him to know about me anymore..."