Jaan Nisaar - 2 (TS)

Reaching out of the clinic...he was about to rush insider but was stopped by the nurse..

" Hello mr singhaniya... you can't go like this .. although we don't have any COVID cases in our State currently...but you have to follow the protocols..wear this PPE kit and get sanitized yourself... only one person is allowed...to go .."

She said seeing angre ...not wanting to waste time vansh immediately took the PPE kit and got changed in the room ..and walks in the clinic..

Before meeting Dr Neha ..he searched riddhima everywhere in clinic...but couldn't find her ...

" She is not here Mr singhaniya...we can talk in my cabin.."

Dr Neha said ...from back ...

.
.
.
.

" Dr ..what is the reason... what is that important thing you wanted to tell me .."

" The game destiny is playing with your wife...I wish Aisi kisi ki jindagi Mai na ho Mr vansh "

She said making vansh scare more.. that his back stiffened...

" What do you mean ..Dr ? "

He asked worridly..

" Riddhima is facing so much things these days...fear , anxiety, depression...and that made her health even more worse..."

Dr stopped in middle...

" Today I examined her ...and found that ..she will be facing miscarriage in this week...her body is too weak to stand also ...her hormones are getting unstable due to continues tension... anxiety..etc ..And if we do her miscarriage by medication..then her ovary may get effected..and may be she won't become mother next time...we have to wait it to happen naturally...for that we have to admit her for a week here in the clinic..."

Vansh's world came to an end ...he was just listening her without blinking his eyes...and tears started flowing from his eyes....his mouth.. didn't dare open and talk further

His baby...!! His baby would be...No ...! How can this happen..?

He was busy in his thoughts...

" Mr singhaniya...? Mr singhaniya...!? Are you listening me...? "

She snapped her fingers and vansh came to reality that it was actually a truth...truth of his life ...his little life will be going away from him...

" Ha Dr ...sun raha hu ..."

He could speak these rare words only

" Mai ...keh rahi thi ki ..Mai riddhima ko admit karne hi wali thi ki woh bhagg gayi ...sabko dhamkake ...usse sambhalna bahut jaruri hai mr singhaniya... Usne ajj yaha se bhagne ke liye nurse ke upar chaku rakha tha ...She was shivering.............
otherwise her depression would be worsened...

SHE NEEDS AFFECTION

SHE NEEDS LOVE