You Can Test Me ...(2)

Ohh Riddhima...you are so beautiful..!

Kabir said huskily.. travelling his hands so romantically on her shoulders...and dropping her pallu from her shoulder...and her pallu touches the ground...

His eyes travelled all over her body

.
.
.

Few minutes ago ~

.
.
.

" Mujhe Kabir ke pass Jana hoga..! "

" Main vansh ko aise nahi dekh sakti...Apne app ko saja dete huee.."

Helding tears in her eyes she said Seeing his pic in her phone..

" Ragini ko vansh ke pass le aaungi..aur sab solve hojayega..Ha yeh sahi rahega.."

Saying so she goes.. changes herself in a beautiful pink saree...and goes out of vr mansion to meet Kabir...

****

" I'm sorry Boss ..but this is the truth....."

Vansh who was lost in the video..Still listening angre's words carefully...it was the cctv footage of riddhima kidnapping Ragini...

He was just staring the riddhima continuesly in the video playing it on Loop..

he was still not believing the reality..As it was not easy to digest him....

His eyes..his eyes showed the emptiness after seeing the video...

He seemed so Calm ...His Body posture was straight which alerted angre ..

The beast Was Back to his Old kingdom....

Keeping the phone in his pocket...He closed his eyes for a minute...and opened...

angre was shocked seeing his red eyes....

"Boss.....!"

" Leave me alone.. Angre..!"

" But boss i have more to tell you about..."

" I said leave me alone for sometime Angre...We will talk later.."

Angre understands the situation would go worse if he would not agree his boss..so better he opted to leave the place for sometime...

Closing the door by a remote.. of his study room...He walked towards the photo frame
which he brought for his Riddhima...! His sweetheart... as a karwachauth gift ...he thought he would give surprise to her...