Jaan Ban Gaye ..! (4)

Recap - Vansh handcupped riddhima to stop her..As she was badly trying to dig the truth...Dadi took it in another way and told that riddhima will be not living in vansh's room ... till their marriage..

**

Dadi takes riddhima away from vansh ..vansh is so sad .. because he really wanted each and every ritual of their remarriage should be memorable..he would spend quality time with her so that she can never forget their remarriage in her life ...

He wanted to erase the memories from the bitter past when he forced her to marry...this time he decided to make her feel so special with every event...but dadi's this decision made his task a difficult one ..

He badly wanted to capture her angelic face in her every bridal attire or marriage dress attire..

Upon his destiny ...brought this her parents murder mystery...he has to protect her no matter what ...he has to stop her ...q

Vansh was lost in his thoughts and saw riddhima going with dadi in her room ..his face paled ...As his planned surprise for today's night will fail..

He thought he would talk later to riddhima.. firstly he had to increase the security of the mansion and install more cctv cameras ...

Vansh got busy in his work while riddhima sitting in dadi's room was getting impatient. She was busy in thinking that How can she go from here.. to know the truth...

Reaching near the window she saw vansh sitting in the car and going out of the mansion...her happiness had no bounds ...she decides to spy in vansh's office at least to get some clues...

Riddhima goes from dadi's room and starts to search in the mansion...She knows something she can get in vansh's study...

But alas ...! She found that all the files were shifted to the vr head office ....

That was THE VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA'S SMART MOVE !

*
At night..

Riddhima was missing vansh's presence..she was bored sitting in vansh's room...upon the tight security was that tight..that single leaf too can't escape from here ...

Dadi denied her to Rome here and there ...or help in wedding works...

Riddhima was sad ...so sad ...Going near the window she saw the moon ... riddhima thought moon seemed so happy..but why can't she be happy?

Was the question arise in her mind ..

Her chain of thoughts breaks when
suddenly a crumbled letter rolled with a stone came from the window and hit her leg...

She got confused and saw down the window..where no one was present...that was strange!!

Opening the letter..

" Aise kaise Bach sakti hoo mujhse...tum riddhima vansh Rai singhaniya...agar Sach Janna hai toh ..bheje hue dress Mai taiyar hoke upar terrace Pe aajao 12 baje ..jab sab
so jaye .. Tumhare pati ko bhi pata nahi chalna chaiye..samjhi...warna !!..."