9•"Take care of yourself...Kitten"

Start from the beginning

"Yes, you sweetheart. Aren't you his wife? You should help him. It will make you both spend some more time together."

She said and I looked down blushing. I bite my lips when I felt she was right. Even after knowing she is right, I didn't Say anything.

"Baby...I know you both got married in hurry. But sweetheart remember what I told you. The faster you will accept, the faster you will feel happy. You both are married now and I know you aren't someone who breaks relations. Try to accept him."

She said and I nodded.

"I know my son is acting Like an idiot now.."

We both chuckled at her sentence. I looked up at her only to see the worry in her eyes.

"Iris, Marriage isn't a joke. I know it's your first day after your marriage and maybe it looks Like I am pressuring you but I think it's the right time for you both to realize you both are going to spend your whole life together. You both need to understand each other and spend some time with each other. Someone from you both needs to take the initiative here. If not my son then I think it will be you who will take charge of your relationship."

I kept looking at her trying to absorb as much as I can.

"I hope you aren't taking this in a wrong way. And about my son then I will spank his butt until this all whatever I said fits in his brain.."

I laughed at her while nodding, my mood was much better from earlier. I can never take her words wrong. I trust her soo much. She too laughed after some time.

"Go sweetheart. To help your husband. if not this then lock his wardrobe. Even show him your adorable pout which will have him on his knees at your service forgetting the damn flight to Germany."

She cheered me up but unfortunately her words 'lock his wardrobe' caught my attention. It made me blush remembering what happened today.

Dear lord!

With slow steps, I went up. Standing in front of his floor I thought about whether to go in or not.

Maa wasn't wrong in saying the faster I'll accept it the sooner it will get better. I mean she is right that I have to spend my all life with him, giving it a try will not hurt. Somebody needs to take initiative to normalize things between us.

But why me?

I cried in my mind but having no other option I went in. As soon as I went inside I saw him pacing in the room with a file in his hand and a phone pressed to his ear.

His face looked tensed. I don't know what should I do so I kept standing there until his eyes fall on me. Unknowingly I was still looking at him and when he looked at me with his dark black eyes I shivered.

But to my surprise, he gestured for me to sit. I quietly went inside. I was about to sit when I heard his yelling voice.

"For fuck sake! I don't pay you all to lost the fucking contract at the fucking last moment. You all are so fucking screwed!! Just send me the damn copy instantly"

I quickly sit down not wanting him to see me and say anything. Hearing this much curse coming from his mouth in just one sentence already have My eyes widened.

He needs to stop saying this many curses!

I come out of my thoughts when I heard a thud. From non-other than my husband who just broke a vase. The voice has me shudder but I don't make any noise.