19

⚠️ VERY DETAILED SMUT⚠️ YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️⚠️

I laugh as Vlad carries me into the bedroom, a towel dropping around his waist to expose his v-line.

He smiles as he places me on the ground, pulling a towel over my shoulders comfortingly.

"Melanie..if I hurt you, tell me."he says softly as he dries my hair.

"I doubt you would hurt me, Vlad."I smile, dropping my towel as I look at him.

"Melanie, I'm a vampire. My emotions are heightened, and powerful. Sometimes I..I have trouble controlling myself during sex, so if I hurt you please tell me."he says, causing me to grip his hands.

"Awe, I will Vlad. It's okay."I smile as he steps closer.

"Thank you."he says, relief I'm his voice as he picks me up and I laugh, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Let's get you out of these wet clothes, hm?"

I chuckle as he pulls my wet shirt over my head, tossing it behind him before he pulls me in, kissing me.

I smile as he kisses me, his hands coming to my breasts and groping them through my bra.

I moan, wrapping my arms around his neck and deepening the kiss.

He releases a soft groan as he walks us towards his bed.

He spins around, sitting on the bed and keeping me in his lap.

The kiss breaks and his lips move to my neck, kissing it passionately.

I moan softly, taking my fingers through his damp hair as he slips the strap of my bra down my shoulders before his hands travel behind me, unclasping the bra.

He sucks a beautiful hickey onto my neck before pulling away, slipping my bra down my arms.

Goosebumps break out on my skin as he gropes my breasts, placing soft kisses against them.

I moan, biting my lip as I look down at him.

"Do tell me if I do anything you're uncomfortable with, Melanie."he says softly against my chest.

"You're such a gentleman, Vlad."I chuckle, hugging his head to my chest softly as his hands move down my waist.

"I try to be."he smiles, leaning back.
...

Jord sits in his room, reading.

Suddenly he catches a whiff of something, and looks up.

He smells the air again and then scoffs.

"Gross."he says, turning the page in the book.

"Jord, I'm hungry."Evan says, walking into the room.

"You know where the food is, kid."Jord says as he reads.

"I-i want something warm."

This makes Jord laugh.

"Never thought I'd hear a Van Helsing say that."he huffs, closing his book.

....

Melanie moans, Vlad gripping her hips as she slowly eases herself onto his length.

"I-i'm sorry."she moans softly, making him chuckle.

"Take your time."he says softly, sitting up.

He begins kissing her neck softly as she lowers herself a bit more.

He holds her close, wrapping his arms around her body and softly caressing her curves.

She moans, finally adjusting to his size.

"Now?"Vlad asks against her neck.

"Y-yes, please."she stammers.

Vlad immediately begins moving his hips, thrusting upwards and causing Melanie to moan out, her hands coming to his around her waist.

Vlad let's out soft groans against her neck.

His hand moves up, running his fingers through her short hair as he leave soft, wet kisses from her neck to her jaw.

She moans as he cups her face, kissing her lips as he thrusts into her deeply and passionately.

Her face turns red, her hips moving into his thrusts as they kiss. She moans into the kiss, her hands coming to his face, cupping his cheeks.

Vlad grunts, his grip tightening around her waist, pulling her more into his thrusts.

She moans with each of his deep thrusts as he begins seductively biting her throat, leaving soft bite marks.

Melanie was overwhelmed with pleasure. It's like Vlad knew exactly what to do.

He groans, sitting up a bit more, gently laying Melanie on her back and adjusting his position between her legs.

She moans as he kisses her lips, pushing her legs back slightly as he thrusts deeper.

She whimpers a bit, causing Vlad to halt.

"I-it's okay."she says softly, gripping his waist and pulling him closer.

He chuckles, thrusting again as he begins kissing her chest and breasts.

"You're so beautiful."he praises.

She moans, running her fingers through his hair as he begins thrusting faster, taking her left breast into his mouth.

She cries out, her back arching as she grips his hair tighter, tugging at the locks as her body slightly shakes.

.....

I moan as he sucks my breast, pulling off with a wet pop.

I see his eyes slightly changing color as he leans down again, kissing my lips as he thrusts faster.

I release high pitched moans as he pushes my legs back, suckling on my bottom lip as his hand comes down my body to my clit, rubbing it with his thumb.

I moan against his lips as he begins thrusting faster, harder.

I wrap my legs around his waist, whimpering as I feel my orgasm approaching.

I whimper, my back arching as he grunts with his thrusts. He sits up, thrusting deeply, pushing one of my legs back.

I feel my orgasm hit, and I whimper as my legs begin shaking as he continues thrusting, prolonging the euphoric sensation.

But suddenly Vlad stops, quickly looking away.

My hips were twitching, and oversensitivity was radiating throughout my core.

"I-i'm sorry Melanie, I need to leave."Vlad says, still not looking at me as he quickly stands.

Confused, I watch him quickly enter the bathroom, closing the door and locking it.

What?

.....