Two

I open my eyes and take a deep breath. I look around, noticing I was in my bedroom. Strange, for the life of me I couldn't remember how I got here.

I take a deep breath, noticing how dry my mouth was. My body aches, and I whimper as I sit up.

My vision was blurry, I couldn't focus on anything.

I reach over to my side table, feeling around for my glasses. I successfully knock them off the table, and into the floor.

I groan with a strained voice, slowly sliding my feet out of bed and placing them on the floor. I then shout in pain as I stand. I instantly fall to the ground, my legs weak and radiating with pain.

My stomach churned and I slowly curl into a ball on the floor, whimpering.

"Stella!"I call.

My voice was faint and my throat was dry, so I wasn't sure if she heard.

I couldn't figure out why I was suddenly so sick.

"Estella!"I shout.

My bedroom door opens, and my roommate and best friend pokes her head in.

"Hey, I didn't hear you come in last night, you should-OH MY GOD!"she lets out a horrified shriek as she sees me.

....

Estella, huffing and puffing as she quickly carries Melanie, who was wrapped in blankets into the emergency room.

"Help! Help my friend is hurt please help!"She cries as nurses and doctors begin to rush towards her.

....

Melanie opens her eyes. She now noticed she was in a hospital room.

She looks down, seeing her arms and legs bandaged.

"S-stella?"she whimpers, looking to the right.

Estella was asleep in one of the waiting chairs.

Her breath shakes as she slowly slips her legs out of bed, gripping the IV stand that was attached to her, using it to help her stand up.

Standing was like dragging her legs through broken glass.

She whimpers as she slowly walks to the bathroom door, opening it. As she does, she's shocked by seeing her reflection.

Her entire body, her neck, arms, legs, covered in large square bandages. Tears well in her eyes as she walks closer to the mirror, her shaking hands coming to the bandage on her neck.

She peels it off, whimpering as she sees a large, animal like bite mark on her neck.

Her whole body begins to shake as she begins removing all of the other bandages, seeing more and more bites  and horrifying herself further.

She lets out an ear ripping scream as she slowly falls to her knees. Estella quickly runs into the bathroom.

"Mel! Come on baby get up off the floor don't get your wounds dirty!"she says over Melanie's screams.

She grunts, picking Melanie up off the ground and dragging her IV stand back towards the bed.

"What happened?! What happened to me?!"Melanie sobs loudly as Estella places her back into the bed.

A few doctors come charging into the room, instantly trying to console Melanie.

"Ms. Sade! Please calm down!"One of the doctors say as the other rushes to check her wounds.

....

After finally calming down, the doctor was finally able to speak to her.

"Ms. Sade, are you aware of what you went through last night?"he asks.

Melanie shakes her head, gripping Estella's hand.

"Well, it seems you were victim of a violent animal attack. There are 7 different bites on your body, all from the same animal. We tried to get swabs to identify the animal but the DNA doesn't match any animals."he says.

Melanie furrows her brow and then points to the gaping bite wound on her neck.

"This, doesn't just happen."she says.

"I can assure you, we're doing everything we can to help you Ms. Sade, for now we need to keep you under observation. There was some sort of toxin in the saliva of the animal, it's what's making you do sick."The doctor says.

"Am I gonna die?"she asks, whimpering.

"No no no, we'll just put you on some strong antibiotics, but you'll be okay.'he says.

....

Vlad grunts, bringing a sledgehammer down onto a large tire.

"Her blood was like fire."he says, breathless.

Shiloh, who was filing her nails and sitting in a swinging chair suspended from the ceiling rolls her eyes.

"Rosalie this, Rosalie that. Why can't you ever talk about Shiloh."She asks.

This makes him chuckle as he brings the sledge hammer down on the tire again.

"I don't think Rosalie would want you to be doing this, Vlad."Shiloh huffs.

Vlad ignores her, hitting the tire harder.

"You've told me everything about her, I feel like if she were alive today she'd tell you that life is for the alive."Shiloh says.

"You know nothing of what she would say."Vlad says before grunting angrily as he hits the tire once more, this time so hard the hammer goes through the tire and hits the floor below, cracking the tile.

Shiloh smirks, leaning back and filing her nails and more.

"To think none of this would be happening if your precious little Rosalie would've let you turn her-"

There was a gust of wind, and as Shiloh looks up she stares into the angry eyes of Vlad.

He grabs her throat and she whines as he yanks her out of the chair, lifting her high in the air.

She whines as tears well in her eyes.

"V-vlad your hurting m-"her voice cuts out and she releases a small wheeze as Vlad adds more pressure around her throat.

He lowers her slowly towards his face as she grips his arm.

"You, are scum. Filth at the bottom of Rosalie's feet. I will never love you, you're beneath me."he says, slowly lowering her till she was on her knees before him.

He squeezes her throat tighter and tears stream her cheeks as she look up at him, into his eyes.

He releases her throat and she takes a deep breath, falling to the side and whining.

"I'm sorry master."she cries, blubbering.

He huffs as he turns away from her.

"Your love for me is your own problem. You're my servant. Act like it."he says, walking away.

Shiloh groans, the dark bruising on her throat slowly fading.

"I'm sorry Vlad."she says as he walks out of the room.

She looks down and huffs, looking at he long sharp fingernails.

"Rosalie.."she says angrily.