Chapter 35

I apologize my drafts got mixed up. Enjoy reading, na!

-
Mew and Gulf are basically cuddling as they sleep on the bed. It’s Monday. And after last night’s event, Mew decided that they will not report to work today.

And thankfully, Gulf’s morning sickness is not as regular as before, so instead of waking up after the alarm blares the room, Mew simply shuts it off and the two goes back to sleep, in each other’s arms—something they got used to after Mew orders to basically change the bed.

After some time, however, Gulf squirms, half-conscious, when he feels like something is flashing inside the room. But instead of checking on it by opening his eyes, he simply moves to Mew’s side burying his face on the older’s neck, trying to shield himself from those invading lights thinking it’s just some broken light.

Few more flashes until Gulf’s consciousness registers the sounds of a…shutter?

Gulf stills on Mew’s neck for seconds until he is sure that it is camera inside the room that he is hearing. His heartbeat rises upon the realization that someone is inside the room. In a snap, Gulf pulls away from Mew as he grabs the nearest thing he found, alarm clock, throwing it to the person behind the lens who is currently standing at the foot of their bed. What the hell?

“Woah woah woah,” the person exclaims after successfully dodging the alarm clock.

Wordlessly, in Gulf’s groggy state, he props himself in one elbow and is about to grab the lamp shade when a body almost covers him and a hand stopping his arm.

“Out, motherfucker.”

Gulf hears Mew, irritation laced on the older’s voice, which puts Gulf into confusion as he is also still quite disoriented at the moment.

The intruder, however, merely laughs heading to the door and finally, upon a thud, silence befalls again.

What just happened? Gulf can’t seem to wrap his head on what’s going on. Is he dreaming? But the broken alarm clock on the floor is enough as evidence how real it was. Or was it there already before they sleep?

Gulf’s internal debate must have shown on his face as Mew chuckles ruffling the younger’s bed hair, making it messier.

“Do you want to sleep more?” Mew asks with huskiness in voice due to his waking as he goes back to lie down on his back.

Completely sitting on the bed, Gulf looks down to the older, who is now closing his eyes, as if the man has grown another head. Surely, it is not the question he least expected to hear.

“I’m not dreaming, right?”

Mew open his eyes again and laughs as he finds such tone endearing and the look of cluelessness on the younger’s face is making Gulf look more adorable.

“Come here, let’s sleep more,” Mew says rolling sideways, facing the younger and tapping his laid arm as if calling Gulf to lie on it.

But the younger’s face morphs in irritation as he grabs a pillow and hits the older with it.

“You better have good words about this, P’Mew Suppasit.”

Mew bursts out laughing upon hearing the threat from the other. The kitten has claws.

The breakfast goes just exactly as what Mew expected. They are basically eating in a basically tensed atmosphere with its silence and Mew feels like he is on his toes as he feels the grumpiness radiating from his yai nong.

Mew becomes the mediator and he instantly regrets having a friend like Zac who is metaphorically a pain in the ass. Mew can tell that Gulf is simply being civil during the entire time the three of them are in one place. He can only sigh. A grumpy Gulf is a quite impossible Gulf and he knew better than to push his buttons. Good thing, Zac understood his signal when the man is about to blabber his mouth.