9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️

Start from the beginning

Like as always it was heaven for me. I often come here with Ankit and Madhav. Kaka knows us well.

" Do you like it? " After seeing her taking some morsels I asked her.

She nodded with a smile. I was at peace finally after seeing her smile. She liked the food also.

" Umm Shrey.. " She whispered. " Can I get more bhature? "

I chuckled. " As much as you want. "

Making her smile bigger, she asked for bhature from Balram kaka. I loved seeing her enjoying the food. She is a girl who never eats anything rather than five star hotel's food. I never imagined she would be loving the simplicity of my life.

" Shrey Shrey, I wonder why didn't I eat this before? " She asked like an innocent child.

" There are such things which only your crush can do. " I replied proudly.

She chuckled. " But you did not do anything. Balram uncle made this. "

" But I'm the one who took you here. Umm....Arini will you answer something? "

She raised her brow gesturing 'what'

" Umm........ Why did you.... Hug.... Hug... A..anu...bhav.." Aghh I even hate taking his name. Pata nhi kisne rakha, mujhe toh usko dekhke gussa ke alwa kuch aur anubhav nhi hota 🙂

( don't know who give this name, I don't feel anything but anger whenever I meet him)

She frowned looking at me. Then she thought something then finally replied, " I was wishing him. It's his birthday. "

So what? What's the need of hugging? Only a simple happy birthday can work!

" Okay " I mouthed.

She nodded. " You know what I gifted him a handmade card. He said he loved it. I think I am talented. I'm good at making crafts. " She said tapping her own shoulder.

I rolled my eyes. Calm down Shrey. Do not blast on her right now.

" Nice. "

After paying for our food we started walking towards my home. Unfortunately I couldn't buy her the chocolate cause no shop was opened. Though I have already given her one chocolate. My kiss is the greatest chocolate 😏 should I ask her about it?

" Ahem.. " I cleared my throat. " Arini, did you like the chocolate? " I asked.

" Chocolate? But you didn't buy me that. " She spoke looking clueless.

" Why? What about my kiss? " Her eyes winded all sudden making me laugh but I held that.

" Didn't you like that? " I raised my brows.

She turned her head and started stammering. "I.... "

" Words Arini words. "

She looked here and there awkwardly. I liked that 😆 " Arini say. "

" Shrey... 👉👈 " All sudden she grinned looking at me. " Shrey, papa aagye... " ( papa came)

I turned my head to find her father, going inside of our house. Shit.... Way to ruin my moment...

" Paaaaappaaaaaaaaaaaa.... " She ran to her dad but before entering in my house she turned to me and shouted, " Shrey I liked that chocolate. Thank you. "

I wasn't able to give a smile or anything. His father was watching me as well. I was like 🙂 .

Well played Arini well played...

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

That's it for this chapter 🥸
Hope you liked it 🥸
And if you do then why are you stopping yourself from voting and commenting. Please do that 🌻

And someone gave name to our couple. It's Shreyari 🥰🥰🥰🥺🥺🤫😤💪🤗💙
always_deepthinker98 thank you for this 😤😤 i love you 😘❤