Jin was all red, seemingly unbelieving that Namjoon's love to art and national treasures would lead to this. He didn't tell, but somehow, she could see it on his eyes. However, whatever it was that made them stars trucked didn't fermented thoroughly in her brain. She was simply enamored with the miracle that they could witness.

Namjoon donated for the restoration of a red royal wedding dress. He didn't expect any returns out of it. It was purely just his way of supporting the national culture and art. But as the main solicitor, he was given perks to know some interesting information. It was quite intriguing. They were informed that the dress was not really for any royal wedding ceremony. Instead, it was for an intimate traditional soul ceremony. It was more surprising that it was originally owned by a princess mated with three men. One Silla prince and two Hwarangs - warriors. It surely perked their interests for multiples in ancient times were even rarer... especially not with one female bounded with multiple males. With Namjoon's penchant for more knowledge, he commissioned for historical journals on it. What they were given was mind-blowing.

"So... You don't mind people watching us having the ceremony?" Jimin smirked naughtily.

"What?" She shrieked when finally, clarity endowed on her. "I-I mean... I am not a princess. We don't have an entire court to validate our soul bound."

"But eomma would want to witness our soul ceremony. Are you –" Jin started but was cut off with how Yoongi elbowed him, seemingly sensitive with how disappointment started to cloud her thoughts with the eldest's obvious dislike over it.

"They have the wedding to witness. I know our mothers would make it grand. With soul ceremony, we can have this all for ourselves." Yoongi lovingly said. His other hand was already firmly comforting hers.

Jin immediately conceded after clearing his throat and beamed to her with his adorable flushed face. "We will study more about this. This should be perfect."

And everyone nodded in agreement.

"So... when could be the next full moon? Because that is the most important thing. Besides, we should do this within two months, unless we wait for at least half a year to do this. We can't wait for the water to freeze us to death." Jungkook said making everyone look at him, surprised with his deep knowledge. For once, Jungkook had somehow engrossed himself to reading without anyone telling him so.

"No way. I can't even wait for that long for a wedding." Taehyung whined.

The realization that a wedding with soulmates should commence only after a soul ceremony made them a bit agitated. Then everyone started to plan.

**********

"This is it." She murmurs to herself.

Though her excited palpitating heart is not visible on the reflection, but she can see its glimmer on her orbs. She can't wait any longer.

Slowly, she slides the glass door open and silently steps towards the balcony. With how hopelessly romantic her seven is, it doesn't surprise her how everything had turned out. She can't help but be amazed. This is just simply more than she could imagine.

They decided to do the soul ceremony at the old cabin - the one beyond the vacation mansion that they were with last winter. They did a wonderful job of revamping its interior as well as the outside, incorporating some modern touches without compromising the precious old feeling of the place. Now, with the ceremony, the outside had become more fascinating. The surroundings of the old cabin are transformed to an otherworldly beauty with the romantic lights and flowers scattered around, brightening up the darkening forest floor. Soft glowing lights trails along the stone path towards the river which is a few meters away. If not with the trees trailing along, it would be visible where she stands. She could even hear its comforting stream. The quite flow of the water nudging her to start walking.