57. WANTS

====================

Myth: Soulmate relationships are automatic and effortless.

====================

"Sweetheart!" Hoseok's voice screeches the moment she steps inside the huge penthouse, surprising her. His loud excited scream echoes throughout the place as he runs towards her, immediately engulfing her in his warmth.

Daun can't move with how her soulmate tightly hugs her. It seems that it has been years when they last seen each other with how excited the man is. "What happened?" She asked curiously. The man is unexplainably energetic for this late in the afternoon.

"Well... I am so happy that you are finally here?" He simply says with a beaming smile in his face.

"Come on hyung... stop hogging Daun." A pouting Taehyung comes into view.

"What? Me? After Jin hyung and Jungkookie abducted her away from me?" Hoseok exasperates.

The eldest sighs. "We just went to her check-up."

"See? We told you." Jimin interjects as he comes and unapologetically stealing Daun from Hoseok's embrace. His crooked teeth showing with his toothy grin.

"You can't blame me. After waking up few days ago without her in bed, it had given me a great deal of fright." Hoseok childishly retaliates.

"Hobi-oppah!" She finally voices out with an obvious guilty face. What could her soulmate feel more if he knows what happened last night? She slowly escapes from Jimin's grasp and gingerly holds Hoseok's cheeks. "I'm here." She smiles.

"Welcome home Sweet." He whispers in response after placing a loud smooching kiss on both her cheeks. She could not say anything else as her eyes widens with the quick pace Hoseok did it. She can hear everyone chortles with how she morphs into a red ripened tomato.

"Wait... didn't the schedule was before noon?" Taehyung asked confused. "Look at the time!" He adds.

All of them, looks at the wall clock. Its ticking seems enraging Hoseok's feelings.

"She requested to visit the orphanage." Jungkook just simply informs.

"We can't say no." Jin adds.

"Well... If she wants it." Hoseok melts against her arms. His chin against her head.

Hear heart getting warmer, her mood had permanently risen as the afternoon comes to end.

**********

"Where are Joonie and Yoonie?" She innocently asks.

"We are here beside you and yet you are asking for Namjoonie and Yoongi-hyung?" Hoseok playfully scolds as he pouts. It seems that he has this unspoken grudge towards the two, especially their leader.

"I'm just curious." She smiles while she tilts her head to the side. "I just remember how they were not here when we arrived and they are still not here."

"Yoongi was finalizing a music collab." Jimin answers with pride.

"We'll, Namjoon-hyung was also called into a meeting with Shi-hyuk hyung." Taehyung adds.

"Who?"

"Shi-hyuk hyung."

With a confused look Daun looks at Hoseok and asks again with a cute... "Who is that?"

"The CEO of Bighit, our agency." Jin interrupts before Hoseok can answer her, as he put a snack on the coffee table.

They are all in the living room. Daun is lounging on the couch with Hoseok and Jungkook on both of her sides. Meanwhile, Jimin and Taehyung are seated on the floor, busily playing a video game. The players' backs are casually touching her knees. The three of them on the couch has been cheering on them before she had asked the question about her missing soulmates.