38. COLLAPSED

====================

Soul tear from severance of soul bounds can have a direct adverse effects in relation to the soul signs that the two soulmates are bounded with.

====================

Everything is great. The sun must have decided to enjoy winter. It's rays spreading wide, giving a little bit of warmth on the coldness of the air. It is shining on the little adorable bonsais aligned by the balcony which Namjoon had prepared for days now. He had planned to finally prune them and change pots.

He grins, giddy with the given moment.

Their eldest is cheerily commenting on how have he must have sprayed too much water on his babies while Hoseok is snickering at the background, comfortably sitting on the couch. The latter is blabbing on the bravery of their maknae. The youngest had already willed himself to take the step.

Namjoon expected it, with all those glossy twinkling eyes that he had after the concert. He can practically see the cartoon-ish beating heart coming from the youngest's eyes.

He chuckles. His dimples showing.

Jungkookie must have been doing his best to make her happy for Jin has been humming to himself too. He is hopeful that the happy mood is an indication of their Daun's happiness towards the date.

"What do you think they are doing right now?" He wonders out loud while carefully transplanting his tiny cheery tree.

"Jungkook is probably trying his best to be manly while being red all over. That child is a total mess with girls." Hoseok's voice answers him.

"Hopefully not." Namjoon murmurs. He looked at the sky, wishing for a successful date for their maknae. 'He really needs it.' He thought.

He and his teasing bestfriend continue on talking about their mate and the future that they long to have when suddenly he feels a pang of pain on his chest. He groans and lost grip of the pot his holding, breaking it on the tiles.

Namjoon's heart suddenly palpitates abnormally, and his breathing becomes labored. It's as if, he just biked a thousand miles. He lifts up his head to Hoseok. Their eyes meet and it seems that he too is suffering the same.

He furrows when just as it occurs, it abruptly dissipates to emptiness. He feels hollow as if something has gone missing.

He leaves the broken pot as he stands in alarm from a distressed shout.

"Namjoon-hyung! Hobi-hyung! Everyone!" Jimin calls. His voice quivering. He is running towards them, hands flapping, unable to utter even a single word. His eyes wavering with hurt.

"What happened?" Namjoon and Hoseok ask simultaneously.

"Jin-hyung... Hurry!" He shouts and runs towards the kitchen.

There they see their dear eldest, Jin, on the floor, so pale and unconscious. His head on the lap of trembling Taehyung. His eyes watery.

"He suddenly fell hyung! He almost hit his head on the counter." Taehyung reports. His voice is high and broken with nervousness.

Just minutes ago Jin was happily cooking for a late lunch. The dish is on the dining table. The rice bowl smashed on the floor along with the ladle and bits of gluttonous rice. "Hyung! He is so cold."

Chaos.

Everyone is on panic. Namjoon is grumbling on calling their manager as he search on his person for his phone that he could not quite remember where he put. Hoseok kneels in front of Taehyung, wanting to touch the eldest. The ever spirited dancer is shaking as he tries to sooth the younger who is now sobbing with so much sadness. Jimin follows, holding the cold hands of Jin, massaging it, wishing that he would open his eyes.

"Idiots. Call an ambulance." Yoongi suddenly yells, making them focus back to what should be done. "I had texted the company already, they are coming." He informs.

Namjoon gratefully looks at his Yoongi-hyung. He looks calm but surely, he is quivering inside. In fact, he can see the little shake of his knees. He is much paler than usual. The second eldest's brows are crossed as he busy himself with the phone, perhaps contacting someone. It never occurs to the leader that their Yoongi-hyung has been repeatedly contacting Daun.

Now, they have to wait. Every second feels like years.

They had never seen their eldest fainting on them. He is always so strong. Always showing his best to everyone. Always the best eldest to the six of them.

Is it because of stress? Is it because of the concert? Was it too much for him after years of not having a full blown live concert? Was the humming happy Jin only a façade? What will happen for their world tour then? Will he be okay?

The entrance buzzes and comes in people in white medical suits. The members immediately make way for them. The moment Taehyung stands, one of the medical team instructs for a red box.

"What is happening?" They are all confused as they watch the team inject something on him. Some kind of soul neutralizer. Namjoon can't function well with the urgency of their actions. Good thing their manager is there to supervise and answer any necessary questions. They then carried Jin towards the ambulance.

The five of them are hurriedly instructed to follow and proceed to the company van that the manager brought. Their manager volunteers to take them. No one is stable enough to drive towards the hospital. It would be safer too if they go together.

"Tae! Your hands!" Jimin says as he notices the younger's hands inked with black with swirls of gold.

"Wha- " Everyone simultaneously gasps. The younger cries louder, realizing something that he is so much knowledgeable of.

The color horrifies them. It's quaking their core. It's haunting their minds on a possibility that they fear the most. The possibility that leads them to hold the truth until they are sure. The truth that may or may not save them from their heart aches for so much yearning for their soulmate. If only everything is easy just like his friends and cousins, where the concept itself is enough to celebrate. Others are readily accepting of the fact, but not their Daun. If only it was easy for Daun to accept the possibility of soulmates. If they were not held up with their work, they had maybe cracked the truth crumb by crumb with her gently.

Is this the reason of the sudden pain he had felt a while ago? Is this why?...

Before he could step out of the door, Namjoon hurriedly goes back to his room, searching for his phone.

He needs it. He needs answers.

He notices the phone vibrating on the side table. More than twenty missed calls on the notification.

"Hello?" He hurriedly answers. He can hear someone with sniffing with grief.

"Hyung!"

"Jungkookie? What happened?" He asks. He is becoming restless. Did something happen to him too?

"I am so sorry hyung." The youngest sobs. "I am sorry for braking my promise." He can hear the siren of an ambulance.

Then it clicks.

"What have you done Kook?" Namjoon seriously asks.

"She collapsed hyung."