90. HURT

====================

Soul bounds is itched in one's DNA and the body is conditioned to activate it once it is fully mature.

====================

She sips her hot cocoa as she smells the scent of summer. It's not hot as she had been this afternoon. It's not as hot as she expects it to be. It's rather cold and the air is humid. She shouldn't be out in the balcony. However, Taehyung had pulled her from her nest of gloom.

She had been isolating herself the whole afternoon from the others, claiming that she had to have time to reflect and think. Her mind was too muddled up and too preoccupied for the truths that came about. The belief that her father didn't care, her uncle's trust and her dangerous soul bound that she somehow has inherited from her mother. The eldest's behavior added up on her sadness as well. She was hurt because Jin was not talking to her and she didn't know what she had done wrong.

"Let him be for now." She remembers how Jimin whispered to her as he lovingly kissed her forehead. "He was blaming himself for approving the extended time to go back to you. He thinks that if he didn't agree on it, these things shouldn't have happened."

She didn't know that the eldest is having such thought. Perhaps the session in the morning had triggered it. She really wants to approach the man and tell him that it was not his fault.

"Sweetheart." Taehyung's spirited call pulls her back to her senses. "Look... what do you think?" He asks as he raises a large canvass with a funny looking painting.

"That's beautiful. You did this?" She beams at his art. She can't help but smile... however cumbersome her feeling is... however scrambled her brain is. It's easy to grace the man with a sweet smile. He has that effect on her.

"Yup." He proudly says as he pops the letter p. "I was thinking of you when I painted this last week.

"You mean I look like that?" She stops smiling and raises her brow.

"Of course... can't you see your thick lashes, your cute nose, your plump lips?" The man points every feature of the painting that fits hers. At least, in his artistic point of view.

She almost barfs a loud laugh.

"I don't look like that." She giggles instead as she shakes her head. "I don't have big mouth Tae Tae oppa!" She whines. "Why would you paint me like that?" She asks.

"We had this great idea to make merchandise for ARMY and I planned to make this as pins together with some of my creations." He chuckles. "Isn't it neat?"

"Uhuh... But you can't tell everyone that it looks like me." She softly threatens.

"Of course... not until you allow me to shout to the world that you are my soulmate." He sweetly says as he sits on the chair beside her.

"Taehyung!" She wails. "That's unfair, we talked about that already."

They had agreed never to reveal her face. At least not now.

"I know, sweetheart. I'm sorry. But don't blame me if I'll tell the world that my soulmate looks like this." He playfully pouts his lips and comically bats his eyes widely, mimicking the painting, if it has been a real person.

She laughs and playfully hits his chest. Kim Taehyung is just so funny.

"Thank you." She whispers to the man as he sits beside her. Her face is rosy from laughing so much.

"I love you too." Taehyung whispers back.

Her eyes widen with his confession. She searches the words in his gentle orbs and sees the truth and sincerity within it. She simply nods.