C H A P T E R : 0 7

•••••••

•••••••

‎‧₊˚✧ AUTHOR's POV ✧˚₊‧

Jeon's private chopper touched down at the prestigious heliport in Monaco, the second smallest country in the world and a playground for the wealthy and famous. It is not a destination easily accessible to the average person. This city is renowned for its abundance of multi-billionaires and extravagant lifestyle.

Before long, the pair emerged from the helicopter. Jungkook greeted one of the men eagerly, while y/n surveyed the heliport, only to discover that it was empty save for Jungkook's armed men positioned strategically around the area. She let out a weary sigh, accustomed to the deserted surroundings before the mafia's arrival.

Her eyes shifted towards the person Jungkook had just shaken hands with. She furrowed her brows, but Jungkook quickly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. As she continued to stare at the man in front of her, she couldn't shake the feeling that she had seen him before. Her gaze was fixed on the man, while Jungkook's was fixed on her.

He didn't like the fact that his wife was looking at another man, especially in front of him. His expression turned dark and his jaw tightened. He tightened his grip around her waist and led her to the car. She sat inside, followed by him, and then the door closed. As he turned his attention to her, he yearned to passionately kiss her, leaving marks all over her skin, and ultimately, to hear her scream his name in ecstasy.

The man is experiencing unfamiliar emotions, as he has never felt this way before. However, when he saw his wife looking at another man, it ignited something inside him. He had the strong urge to bury the man alive on the very ground he was standing on, even though the man was his friend. He was aware that if he had stayed there any longer, he would have ended up murdering his friend.

In a fit of anger, he tightly balled his fist and gazed out the car window in an attempt to calm his raging emotions. He knew he needed to control himself or he would give in to the temptation of making love to her right then and there in the car. But suddenly, she reached out and hugged his arm, resting her head on his shoulder. "Who was he?" she asked innocently. He gritted his teeth and took a deep breath before responding, "Why do you ask? Are you interested in him?"

Confused by his sudden change in demeanor, she raised her head to look at him. She could see the anger in his tight jaw, clenched fist, and flaring nostrils. Normally, she would be scared, but instead she found herself enjoying the jealous state he was in. "Actually, I am. What's his name?" she prodded, intentionally pushing his buttons.

His cold gaze turned towards her, causing a lump to form in her throat. She could see the dangerous intensity in his eyes, as if he were a man without any emotions. His face was blank, but it was enough to send shivers down her spine. "Ti sfido a ripetere ancora quella frase, signorina Jeon Y/n Jungkook" The ambiance grew heated as she couldn't resist listening to his eloquent Italian language.