C H A P T E R : 0 1

•••••••

•••••••

‎‧₊˚✧ AUTHOR's POV ✧˚₊‧

The luxurious hall of Korea's most exclusive estate was filled with an eerie stillness and an overwhelming sense of tension. Father and son sat across from each other, deep in a serious discussion, as the weight of their words hung heavily in the air. The atmosphere was charged with unease and apprehension, adding to the gravity of the situation.

The entire estate boasts the most advanced security measures in the world. Their personnel are strategically stationed throughout the premises, making it nearly impossible for anyone to enter without the owner's authorization. 

"This is for your own benefit, Jungkook," the middle-aged man stated in an attempt to sway his son, who was glaring at him as if he wanted to throw him in a grave and cover him with dirt. The only thing preventing him from doing so is their familial bond.

The mere mention of Jeon Jungkook's name is enough to strike fear into the hearts of many. As a notorious and influential mafia leader, he commands respect and instills fear in those around him. Towering at a height of 6 feet, his strong and lean physique only adds to his intimidating presence. His deep, dark brown eyes and sleek jet black hair, often slicked back, give off an aura of danger. 

Behind his impressive outward appearance lies a man without a shred of mercy. He possesses a ruthless demeanor and is not afraid to get his hands dirty. With unparalleled intelligence and strategic thinking, he is a formidable opponent in the realm of crime. His charm and charisma are unmatched, allowing him to easily manipulate others to do his bidding. A calculating and cold-blooded individual, Jeon Jungkook is a force to be reckoned with.

Born into a wealthy family, with his father being prominent figure in the mafia world. From a young age, he was groomed to take over the family business and he quickly rose up the ranks to become one of the most powerful and feared mafia bosses in the world. 

He is fluent in multiple languages and is well-traveled due to his business dealings. He has a sharp mind and is always one step ahead of his enemies. Despite his ruthless nature, Jungkook is fiercely loyal to those he considers family and will do anything to protect them. 

As he sat there, his white shirt sleeves neatly folded, his gaze darkened. The air grew thick and the tension in the room escalated. Letting out a sigh, he straightened his posture and spoke firmly, "get to the point, father. I have important matters to attend to instead of just sitting here and observing you" his voice was cold.

His father, Jeon Alessandaro, once a prominent figure in the underworld, is now losing his power as his son takes over everything. Despite his efforts to control his son, Jungkook does not care about him. He knows very well what kind of father he is