CHAPTER 02

Well here goes nothing!

Though my uncle is not a very good human, he is blessed with Amazing children. His firstborn Rishi is 26 years old and he is very hardworking and kind, unlike his father. Then his daughter Tanisha who is 19 years old, she is a female version of Rishi. Kind, beautiful, and hardworking.

I love both my cousins they are like my real siblings which I never had. As I was an only child. Maybe that's the reason my father hated me more.

Cause during my birth, my mum had complications and there were very low chances of her getting pregnant again. And even if she gets pregnant she can't survive. Though my father has never been a father figure to me, he was a good husband plus he loved my mom so, they never thought of having another child.

Anyways, that's the story for another time, currently, I am standing in front of my Uncle's apartment. As soon as I rang the doorbell the door was opened by a very furious-looking Tessa, Rishi's wife and my bestie.

"Hey Tess." I greeted her with a smile.

"DON'T 'Hey Tess' ME SHIVALEEKA  SINGHANIA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! First, you have not visited for almost a year and move over you didn't even call me for weeks!" She yelled using my full name which means she is very much angry.

"Damn Girl! You will make my ears bleed and I have been busy with work and something came up which I'll tell you later. Now please let me come in." I said moving in with her.

As we made our way inside I was tackled in a hug by Tanisha and my little bundle of joy. My 2-year-old nephew Jay, Rishi, and Tess's son.

"Hey Isha, how are you doing?" I asked Tanisha hugging her back.

"Hi di, I'm doing good. How are you?" She asked breaking hug.

(Sis)

"As you can see, Amazing as always." I said while she chuckled.

I took little Jay in my arms "Hey baby did you miss your buaa?" I cooed at him while he kept repeating 'yes' that means he missed me!

(Paternal aunt)

"If you are done with your little reunion Shivaleeka, we have important things to discuss." I rolled my eyes at the annoying voice of Uncle Hardik which came from behind.

Way to ruin a moment I thought.

Like I said he never calls me unless he wants something. Let's see what're his 'important things to discuss' are.

Right now we are in Rishi's study while dear uncle is in deep thought.

"So, what it is mama?" I asked.

(Maternal Uncle)

"You have to marry someone." He says all of sudden breaking silence.

Okay.

Wait what?!

"Excuse me!" I exclaimed. The hell I'm marrying someone that to on my Uncle's wish, not gonna happen.

"Look Shivaleeka, you have to marry him please, my girl." Now I'm confused he never spoke with me this softly. Damn! he is almost pleading.

"And why do you think, I will do as you say?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"Shivaleeka you have to do as I say!" He snapped at me emphasizing 'have'.

"Why?" I asked coldly folding my hands defensively. Guess what? He is scared of my cold tone!

"I-I h-had debt of so-some amount. I didn't pay it on time and now it is 10 mi-million with Interest." He freaking stuttered. 

"You had what?" I almost yelled. 

"You heard me right, He is a very dangerous man and he wants you to marry him, Instead of money." My dear uncle angrily states. 

I swear he changes color faster than a chameleon! Earlier he looked so vulnerable and now he is angry. Just great!

"Dangerous as in?" 

"He-he owns the Italian Mafia, he threatened me. If you don't marry him he will kill everyone in this family, including Jay." he looked terrified 

Thought of people I love dying. Makes me shiver, I have already lost my mumma. I don't want to lose these people for some amount of money. 

"So you basically want to sell me for one crore Dollars." I said coldly and kept my face neutral but from inside I want to run far away from here. Where I can live the way I want! 

"Oh, no. Not one crore, ten million." Uncle dearest said, if I was in a different situation, I would have laughed so hard. 

"Yeah, right. Ten million is not one crore and I am Queen of England! Right, Uncle?" God, this man needs to learn maths. He doesn't even know 10 million are 1 crore! He still looked confused. At this point, I don't know how I am related to him. 

Hey, bholenath! Ye kaha fasa diya apne!

(Oh lord Shiva! where did you trap me!)

"What if I run away?" I asked though I know there is no escape from this, but still, I can try right?

"You can't, he has already placed guards around the place." He informs me.

I looked out the window to see whether he is telling truth. Shit! There are guards all around the place, how come I didn't notice them when I came here? 

Cause you are blind! You can't even see things right in front of your eyes. My mind mocks me. Okay shut up this is not time for your sarcasm.

I took a deep breath to calm myself, After taking deep breaths. I directly looked into his eyes and said calmly

"I want to meet him!"

***

Heyyy Guysss!!!

Heyyy Guysss!!!

So here is 2nd chapter, I hope you all liked it.

Please do vote and comment and let me know your views on this chapter!

Love you all!!!