"With one of those people including me," he mumbled to himself, stopping in his tracks.

Fortunately for him, Y/n was unable to understand that because of how muffled and incoherent his voice was just as he hoped it would be. "Pardon?" She didn't use her enhanced hearing at the moment that's why she couldn't understand him properly. "Uhh, I-I was talking about the food. You should eat it before it gets cold," he responded loud and clear but with an obvious red hue etching his rounded visage. Just how many times a boy can get himself embarrassed in front of a girl?

Y/n pursed her lips before following the young boy's tracks, watching him prepare the food on a mini table. She watched in wonder as he swiftly organized everything calmly as he always did, she didn't know about him being the heir to a cocoa business back on Earth. "You hungry? Come, sit with me. I brought plenty for you," He smiled up at her since he was already sitting on the floor. Y/n blinked at this, she clearly haven't tried eating on the floor in her entire life. Aside from the fact that she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, it was not in their culture to do such.

"Oh... You never tried eating while on the floor. Well, good news, now you'll be able to! Come here, it's nice I assure you," he slowly stood up to approach her. He brought his hands to hers and guided her towards the area that was in front of the food. He slowly helped her sit beside him, hoping that he can assist her with her meal as she ate. She didn't complain and let him hold her, not knowing how to position herself.

"Are you comfortable now?" He asked her, without removing his gaze from her. Y/n only responded with a nod of confirmation, earning an enthusiastic expression from the elemental hero. "Really? That's awesome. I'll introduce you to the food here then."

As Boboiboy introduced each one of the dishes, Y/n attentively listened to him, taking in the information that he has come to share with her. She never heard of 'vegetables' before, she almost thought they were creatures cut into pieces and cooked. "So this is?" Y/n wondered while picking up a piece of vegetable with her fork, narrowing her eyes at it. "Oh, that's cucumber! Then that other dish that's Kangkung Belacan," the elemental hero pointed to one of the plates filled with stir-fried vegetables.

"Kangkung?" She repeated, tilting her head to the side in confusion due to the unfamiliarity. Boboiboy snickered lightly, finding her accent cute when she tried to pronounce the word. "Yes, Kangkung or rather, water spinach in English but I assume you still don't recognise it since you don't have this in Glamoura." Boboiboy smiled softly at the female who nodded her head in understanding while caressing her chin. "Very well, despite it looking like an inedible leaf, it tastes splendid," she commented after taking a spoonful.

Boboiboy could only sweat drop at the word 'inedible leaf,' it made him wonder if all food she ever had in her life were pastries, stews, pies and roasted meat. "I'm glad you like it, I was a bit worried you wouldn't since it might be too foreign and different," he released a relieved sigh from her positive comments about the food. "How can I not try this? It looks wonderful, such an aroma will certainly attract anyone," She nodded her head to herself.

As she slowly ate, silence invaded the atmosphere for a moment. From the corner of her eye, Boboiboy was just casually tapping his lap as he waited for her to finish which made her feel bad. "Have you eaten yet?" She wondered, not liking the fact that she was the only one eating, dropping the spoon back on the plate while turning to the young teenager beside her. The elemental superhero was startled at her unexpected question in the middle of a long period of silence. "Er... I guess that wasn't─" He was cut off by the female Glamouran herself.

"Then I would prefer it if you join me, this is your meal. It would be such a shame if I consume everything as you watch me. It is quite embarrassing actually," Y/n confessed sheepishly. "And I do not think I can devour all of this, you did give me so much food to eat. Besides, this meal would be better if I dine with someone," She finished with a small smile on her face. Boboiboy's ears were slightly tinted pink, flustered at her offer but he couldn't decline that whatsoever. "Alright... I'll join you since that's what you want," he sighed in defeat which was a moment of triumph for the female.