Chapter Four, Hello beacon Academy

Start from the beginning

"Let this be the day that you almost caught the illustrious Roman torchwick! And his partner Neo!"

Ruby however simply looked annoyed.

Raising her hand into the air several orbs of magical energy flew into the side of the air vehicle calling it to be thrown off course.

"Ahhhhhh! Crap! They hell is will this girl!?"

In the cockpit his boss someone who he doesn't like working with was gritting there teeth as they tried to avoid the hailstorm of orbs but that wasn't happening.

"Aghhh! Doesn't this thing have any weapons!?" Asked the thief who was tired of having to take cover.

"There's a turret on the side of the wall! Use it!" Said there boss as they where still trying to get things under control.

"Ahhh! Neo get on!"

He used his weapons Melodic Cudgel and put it into its him form and fired at Ruby.

Neo using the turret began to retaliate with a storm of her own, the bullets tore through the rooftop as Ruby just stood there as she was able to use her semblance ability when a purple glyph appeared before her. As it deflected the bullets.

Then a woman with blond hair stood besides her.

'Who is she?'

'helper, she work alongside man of the tower.'

'Ozpin?'

'Yesss little li-gh-t.'

'Ok.... But she's just getting in my way.'

'Well unfortunately we must until this is over.'

Ruby just stood there as she looked at the older woman. she casted another one of her glyph but this time for attacking the bullhead.

 she casted another one of her glyph but this time for attacking the bullhead

"Can you assist me instead of standing there?"

Ruby just looked at her before pulling out another orb, but this time she shaped this into a razor shaper spear which pierced through the bullhead's armored platting and nearly took out Neo's head.