A moment later I feel my back hit the soft mattress. I still haven't opened my eyes but feel her soft body lay down on top of me. Her hands are caressing all over my body and I'm a moaning mess. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Behbeyyyy." I whimper quietly

'Tell me what you want?' My body shivers from the warmth of her breath on my neck. I love when she wants me to talk dirty

"I wanna cum in yuh mouth." I open my eyes and see her biting her lip just looking down at my naked body. She groans lowly and discards the thong I have on. Her lips kiss down my breast, to my stomach, to my hip.

Just as she hovers over my pussy, she spreads my thighs to the bed, and sucks and kisses my inner thighs. "Behbey, stop teasing." She chuckles lowly and I feel her tongue spread my lower lips from the bottom to the top. "Shit!"

She moans against my clit and I have to suck in a breath because if I don't, I'll scream out. Just a moment later I feel two of her fingers slowly push into my walls.

Her tongue is quickly flicking against my clit, and her fingers are pressing hard against my gspot. "Ohhhhmygod!" I moan out and feel my body jerk violently. 'Does that feel good, princess?' She's speaking against my lower lips and knows how insane that drives me. I nod my head quickly and cry out again when her fingers move even faster. "Fuuuck! I love you!"

'Te amo tambien.' My eyes rolls into the back of my head, and I place one hand on the nape of her neck while the other reaches behind me and grasps the pillow under my head.

I begin grinding my pussy against her face and my breathing increases to short quick breaths. My stomach tightens as she gives my clit a hard suck and her fingers thrust rougher and deeper into me. "I'm uh! I'm cumming!" Fuck! Two quick thrusts later I feel that heavenly release as I squirt against her fingers. My back hits the bed and I moan lowly as her tongue licks my lips clean. I slowly open my eyes and see her beautiful face hovering over me. I grab her face in between my hands and bring her lips down to me. I lick the wetness from her lips before sucking her bottom lip into my mouth.

"Dat..was..amazing." I'm still trying to catch my breath as she plops down beside me. "Mi turn tuh eat." I roll over on top of her and pull her thong off her body. She bites the corner of her lip and we keep our eyes locked as I kiss down her body.

G // Beyoncé

I push the hair out of Robyn's face and tighten my grip when she separates my lips and plunges her tongue into me. "Fuck, uhh. Right there." I feel her fingers replace her tongue and push deep and roughly into me. Her lips latch onto my clit and suck softly, making sure it's hard before she begins flicking it.

Her fingers curve over my gpsot and she pushes even deeper into me, causing an unexpected orgasm ripple through me. That was something I do to her and I've never taught her that... She must've practiced.

Her soft tongue runs through my folds before dipping into my walls. Cleaning up the cum that dripped out of me. My back arches as she pushes her fingers back in and kisses her way up my body. Rihanna's fingers begin moving faster and my moans get louder. Right as she starts sucking on my nipple there's a loud knock on my hotel door.

"WH-WHAT?!" I shout at the door as I grab Rihanna's face and smash our lips together, encouraging her to continue.

"Uhh tio seems pissed. Get dressed and get your ass downstairs." I groan as Robyn pulls her fingers out of me and gets up from the bed. I follow suit and go into the bathroom with her.

After a very quick shower and getting redressed, we are making our way back to the party.

We take a seat at the main table and get the side-eye from our friends. Tio is too engaged in a conversation with some bimbo he doesn't even notice that we returned. I glare at Nicki, and she shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly before picking up her fork and eating. Bitch.