"Nicki learned how to read lips when she was 13."

"Fah real?" Keh nods her head, and keeps her back to Nick. "Start talking." I try and say what I need to without moving my lips too much.

"Chris was fucking pist about that whole 'babe' thing, and Onika has some super power of lying and told him she was just messing around.." I cut her off before she can finish

"Ow do you feel about dat?"

"About what? Her ability to lie so well or Chris?"

"Chris." But shit both I guess

"Well, I don't want to cause a riff between their friendship, so I understand why she'd prefer him never knowing, but that doesn't mean I like it. I really like her, but honestly Rih, it's only been a few days. I don't do relationships and neither does she. We're just having fun for now."

"Like you and Chris did?" She slowly nodded her head but had a very uncertain look in her eye. "Talk with ha about it."

"And be the whiny, needy bitch? No thanks."

"Nicki isn't like dat."

"I know. But as I said, it's only been a few days. It's fine, for now." I nod my head and notice G and Nicki making their way to us on the dance floor before they can reach us the DJ cuts the music.

Everyone stops what they're doing and looks his way. His eyes land on me, and he smirks slightly. "Attention birthday girl! Your girl made this song for you and requested it be played tonight!"

Beyoncé looks at me with her eyes wide and mouth dropped causing my face to heat. The song I made for her, Birthday Cake starts playing and the two continue their journey to us

Nicki grabs Kehlani's hand and pulls their bodies together.

G does the same to me, grabbing my hip and pulling me into her. "This for me?" I bite my bottom lip and nod as the song plays. "This shits fuckin lit, baby!" I've never really seen G dance, she's just always had me dance for her, so to see her body moving this way is turning me on.

All of her curves are showing in her tight dress and her thighs are exposed fully. I bite my bottom lip as she grinds her body into me. I turn her around and pull her ass into my front and firmly grab her hips. We're both moving our hips in sync, staying with the beat of the song. G reaches her arm behind her and grabs the back of my neck as I reach one arm in front of her and pull her even closer.

I lean forward and softly suck on her neck, and I notice her eyes close and her chest heave as she takes in a deep breath. I sink my teeth into that same spot and hear a low moan come from her throat.

G doesn't say anything, she just grabs my hand and pulls me through the crowd. I look back at keh and shrug my shoulders when she tilts her head in a questioning manner.

"Behbey?" No response. We reach an elevator and she hits the up button. "Whea are we going? Dis is yuh party, we probably shouldn't leave... Beyoncé?"

The elevator opens and she pulls me inside, hitting the top floors button. After the doors close, she pushes me against the elevator walls and smashes our lips together. I wrap my arms over her shoulders, as she wraps hers around my waist, and deepen the kiss. There's no space between our bodies and I can't help but moan when I feel her tongue smoothly run against the roof of my mouth. I hear the ding of the elevator and feel her lips depart from mine. She grabs a key out of the top of her dress as we step out, entering the penthouse suite.

Before the door is even opened, I unzip her dress. I hear Velcro being ripped and see her throwing her gun down onto the table by the door. We get into the suite, and I feel her hands unzip my dress as our lips find their way back to each other. I suck on her bottom lip as she pushes my dress to the floor. I feel her hands reach the back of my thighs, ripping my holster off, and she picks me up, causing me to wrap my legs around her waist.