15. Jungkook's Happiness

After wearing their clothes and washing their hands, they watched videos on YouTube on Jimin's laptop for about an hour.

The time passed quick after their lovemaking that they didn't notice it passed 2am now, since none felt really tired or thought about sleeping at all, specially for Jungkook, since he had to wake up early for work tomorrow.

But yet, no matter how much they refused to turn the lights off and sleep, Jimin and Jungkook didn't have the energy to really do anything around that time except for being on their phones. Spending about half hour doing nothing but that.

Jimin was laid on his belly in the center of the bed, propped on both of his elbows, using his phone and Jungkook leaning his back on his pillow against the headboard, sat with legs crossed from underneath the blanket he covered them with.

"Can we smoke a cigar?"

Jungkook looked at the time on his phone and continued scrolling through his Twitters. "No baby, it's late and I think I'm getting sleepy."

Jimin pursed his lips then locked his phone placing it away and rolled over the bed until laid on his side, head on his arm, facing Jungkook like that, "Tired?"

"Just a little bit, yes."

Jimin hummed in response and said nothing else, so the younger man lowered his phone and looked at him from above it to see him doing nothing but moving his eyes around and nibbling on his lips. Noticing soon the little pouts they made every few seconds.

Jungkook put his phone aside,

"Turn off the lights and come here," and said tapping with his palm on the bedsheets the spot beside him where it was Jimin's to sleep.

The older smiled. He got out of the bed turning the lights off and in the next few seconds he settled next to Jungkook with only the purple table lamp on; both turned sides towards eachother aftet covering their lower halves and snuggled closer. A tired smile on Jungkook's face.

Jimin's fingers caressed the younger's chin and grabbed it. Jungkook however missed the chance to get a kiss as he couldn't help but scoot himself closer to make his face a place in his friend's neck whilst embracing him like he needed protection of the thoughts hunting his mind.

Jimin brought his own head down reaching the side of Jungkook's face, pushing his hair off his face to trail few kisses along the shape of his jawline instead. And with that make him exhale softly,

"You know," Jungkook muttered with his eyes closed, hugging Jimin tighter like he was going to lose him the next minute and Jimin hummed in response.

"I keep asking myself the same question," continued with the same quiet tone while Jimin's lips kept gently pressing against his skin with every sweet kiss, "if we.. me and you, will be able to stop this friends with benefits thing or no, since Jeongin expects me to decide about the relationship still."

Jimin stopped right there and oh, right, about that..

Of course,

How could he forget?

Three Days Ago

Jimin crawled on fours like a toddler towards the other until he was on his lap with his legs settling both sides of him.

His small hands found their way up to the beautiful and charming face -thumb and index fingers on the cheeks while the rest on the jawlines, Jimin grabbed a tender hold of Jungkook's face like that and pointed his attention towards him, even though Jungkook couldn't dare look anywhere else anyway.