9. Wreck Me Baby

The warm water of the shower fell on their scalps, trickling down their hair to their faces, naked bodies until toes.

His perfectly shaped legs wrapped around the other man's hips, Jimin locked his ankles around him and held onto his shoulders tightly using his arms.

Not for the fear of falling, but for the longing to clash lips deeper with him, tasting his sweetness along with the water falling down in between their flesh. Breathlessly returning every sloppy kiss from those lips hard enough for needy whimpers to escape both of their mouth and stop the next second to feel more kisses down the side of his neck.

Those lips moved down lower when Jimin lifted his face to the shower and so his hips just a little so his lower belly pressed against the other man's, and their lengths to touch, clawing his nails on his shoulders from the back as a reaction to what he was making him feel by just touching beneath his ear with the tip of his tongue.

"You look so fuckable like this."

"I bet i do."

Jungkook's brow lifted and the chuckle he let out was deep and warm. "Confident like always, baby,"

The whispers came out with a low deep ocean voice against Jimin's chin. His dark brown eyes glanced up at him and the edge of his lips tugged into a smirk which showed his perfect teeth; licking slowly his own lips at the sight of Jimin's body this wet with all the water falling which was making him look prettier, "The most dirty part of you, isn't it?"

It was just two days later and the due met once again.

Not so long after they sat and talked, they walked inside the shower, turning on the warm water, stepping under it after getting completely naked -giving in to the addicting feeling of their bodies to stand against each other while holding each other, getting soaked second after another until completely wet with hair glued to their foreheads, muscles against muscles, not giving the distance a slight chance.

"You know I'm not a shy man at all Jungkook so you can't expect me hide my face right now,"

"I'm not wanting to make you shy nor do I want you to hide at all. What I want is to make you beg for my touch, my lips, lose your mind while I pleasure you like you did with me the other day,"

Jungkook's palm coated with the shower gel massaged gently Jimin's skin from the shoulders to his chest and abs, lower until the fingers made a circle and the palm wrapped the length.

Jaw slightly dropped. The eyes turned dull, closing them every second the water blurred his vision to blink it off as it continued to wash his gorgeous features, along with Jungkook's that was simply making him look sexier; Jimin shot his gaze back to him, looking at him while Jungkook jerked him off with the gel's help that created soapy lather which could make Jimin stimulated right there, gasping, supporting his weight on Jungkook's hips, latching his hands over the sides of his neck.

The dominant's other hand was on Jimin's ass, fingers in between his ass cheeks to tease him until the weight became overwhelming to him so he moved, pinning Jimin to the wall and began kissing his ear, moaning for him to hear with no shame in his bones.

The hard water drops still falling on Jungkook's muscular shoulders down to his back as the latter's small hands began running down there gradually.

Such addicting touch was insatiable and Jimin couldn't adore it more, leaning his head back on the wall; breathing harder. "Keep me against this wall and wreck me baby. Make my screams calling your name echo in the bathroom. I want to cum while I'm seeing heaven,"

So shamelessly, sending cold shivers down Jungkook's spine,

"Fuck..I got hard cause of that. You gotta pay for that baby. I'll make sure you'll be screaming."