10. Comfort

The man adjusted the cushion and reached across the other male to extinguish his cigar.

The living room was stuffy and the smell of marijuana smoke still lingered. It was around nine pm that day.

Jungkook's favorite time of the day. Or better say, the only time of the day he's less stressed. When he is off work. Be home, where he could lay on his L shaped couch in the living room and relax, in which usually he'd turn on his ps5 and game or spend time with his pets. But alright, maybe he could save that for another night because now he totally was off mood and for a reason. That he even refused to eat anything really for dinner.

Except for the fact he just finished smoking weed.

Tonight seemed to be a little different. But that's pretty normal. Jungkook wasn't mad about it.

He looked to the side. His doe chocolate eyes bleary and tired. Jimin laid there, right next to him, facing him, head resting on his own hand with his elbow propped against the couch.

At least with his friend close to him like that, things could be less intolerable. Jungkook was able receive comfort coming from him.

Jungkook huffed the last taking smoke out of his mouth and let out a frustrated chuckle to his own thoughts, "Spending nights and nights crying or overthinking like this is killing me. It was one reason to my insomnia."

Jimin let out a soft breathe.

Tonight, listening to the latter complaining and venting bothered him in a way. And not because he didn't want to listen or like he was annoyed, no. Not at all. Jimin loved to hear Jungkook speak. But there were things bothering Jungkook himself and Jimin cared too much to watch his best friend being upset and not be bothered too himself.

Jimin wished he could be helpful, or more than just a listener.

And knowing how tired Jungkook was, he wished for him to empty his mind and relax for a bit. At least just so he could take a nap or sleep. He worked for hours and it was a hard day for another reason other than the fact there were rude customers at work.

His soft fingertips moved Jungkook's long strands of hair off his face, tucking them behind his ear before bending to kiss him on the cheek near the ear.

Jungkook's lips responded with a little smile as his whole expression softened, comfort filled his eyes that were still a little wet from the earlier tears they shed, then added to say, "though you made me distract my mind from all that, i gotta admit."

A smile touched the corner of Jimin's lips, kissing him once again over the same spot, shushing softly, "You can't make me soft for you now."

Jungkook's brow raised and he turned his body a little towards Jimin, "The dominant daddy is soft for me?"

"I'm a dominant but that doesn't mean i can't be a soft man right? ⠀Specially when it comes to you." Jimin earned a grin from Jungkook to that and watched him tilt his head at him in a total cocky way,

"Who else got to hear that out of your mouth?"

Jimin possessed a sweet smile as his thumb was slowly caressing Jungkook's cheekbone by now, thinking for a short moment before he replied, "I can say pretty much only you."

"Oh really?"

Jungkook didn't avoid gazing up at Jimin a second, his intimate touch sending warm waves of comfort before watching him nod his head and listening to him humm while mindlessly licking his lip.

"Yeah. I do feel soft around my best friend, RyuJin, but that's sometimes. Maybe rarely."

Jungkook pulled Jimin's head by holding his nape, placing it right against his chest, making his face bury into his sweater which was in scent of his own cologne that made Jimin inhale deeply and forget about moving his head to remain there and smell him, "That's adorable, i feel special."