7. Set Him On Fire

Once the younger man heared his name came out of those lips with a lustful breathy whisper, heat arose within him, spreading like a lightning shock through all cells in his body.

Not only to the fact he was so needy for his best friend now, but with being settled over his lap, Jungkook experienced a different kind of warmth sliding through him.

And it felt just,

So good.

Jimin was indeed a seductive man; the touch of those small hands of his, working up his back, moving gradually, massaging every inch of the muscles on either side of his spine,

Such breathtaking feeling for Jungkook.

Their eyes almost hooded, giving each other open looks of lust and approval as Jimin's hips were slightly moving due to the pleasure he was feeling in his lower half everytime Jungkook's hips worked against his member.

The younger grabbed the other gently and sucked on his soft delicate skin, making him hiss. Feeling his small soft hands stopped on his ass now and fingers didn't hesitate find their way in between to press over the rim until the entrance, rubbing in circles his middle finger against it.

As soon as Jimin's middle finger pressed against it way harder, Jungkook's hips jolted due to the sensation. He could already feel precum on the tip of his length, since he wasn't touched there in so long; clawing his nails in Jimin's nape, biting him accidentally harder than he wanted to,

"Fuck, Jimin- I want more," pressing down on Jimin's middle finger involuntary, Jungkook tried focusing on moving his hips against Jimin's. Distracting himself by using his other hand to grab Jimin's hard cock that was pressed in between their lower abdomens and jerking it off firmly. Face down to his chest as he kept his head lowered, panting heavier now with his hips shaking from every single touch of Jimin's fingertips on his undersides.

"It's going to hurt, It's dry baby hold on." whispered carefully the older man, hugging him tightly there, trying to calm him down and stop him from squirming to have a comfortable position and a better touch of him, "will you, for me?"

The tone was so comforting that Jungkook nodded and somehow stopped moving, allowing one of Jimin's hands get a firm and a strong grasp of his ass cheek there then the other fingers enough space to trace along the underside of him until the middle touched the entrance again.

As soon as it slowly inched inside, Jimin's lips pressed together and his eyelashes fluttered once receiving another bite on his neck as a sign from Jungkook that it was painful.

He tried also ignore how painful Jungkook's nails began scratching him. Jimin however pushed his finger halfway inside and whines could be heared from Jungkook's mouth now.

Here the younger's muscles tightened to prevent himself tremble.

He couldn't dare look at the dominant, since he knew his facial features were pain distorted. So he Just pressed his forehead against his neck and arched his back, reacting like that to Jimin fingering him steadily now.

Jimin's middle finger thrusted back and forth inside the very tight warm walls of Jungkook's hole; his features though, were reacting to that touch of hand jerking him off slowly which was making it almost impossible keep it quiet himself.

Not so long after, another finger slipped all the way inside, causing with that the bottom's legs to tremble but thrust against them anyway, under raspy moans and deep grunts. Adjusting them like that while he was making Jimin hiss everytime stroking with his fingers his member.

Until enough. Because Jungkook's knees only weakened, as if he wasn't having enough. His body obviously begged for more and Jimin didn't want to cum like that, since it was obvious it would be a trouble to control his climax from coming quick.