11. This Toxic Society

Jimin's suggestion wasn't bad at all.

That could be Jungkook's last hope to actually ease his fear and a part of his disquiet.

So with thinking about it for another second, Jungkook gave a simple nod of his head and Jimin wasted no time to carefully pull the sweater out of him, laying him down next and kissed him on the corner of his lips that were slightly wet from the earlier tears.

Jungkook kept his eyes open, just feeling the way Jimin's warm palms began to stroke his torso as he forced himself to breathe softly in spite of his state of uneasiness and sadness; few minutes before he found Jimin sitting on him and watched him with his tired eyes getting comfortable on his lap.

The gentle touch of the tip of Jimin's fingers reached up to Jungkook's bangs that almost covered his eyes and slowly moved them to the sides then bent down kissing him over the cheek lovingly and further down with deep kisses over his torso, starting from the center of his chest, ribs next, down to the navel and the sides, trailing few more all over his abs.

Jungkook almost never experienced a brust of wamth and comfort in a short moment like he did now. With his hands on Jimin's hair, a slight flush creeped over his cheeks and his breathes seemed to be steady now, mumbling soon in a quiet unclear voice to himself, "Why does this feel so good, Fuck,"

The kisses were like little electro shocks on his body, since they made it shiver in bliss. Jungkook couldn't believe how Jimin's touches could effect him so much and almost so quick like this.

It felt dangerous.

But the effect of the drug he inhaled earlier was also something he could put the blame on.

Those plump lips continued spreading hot kisses against the warm skin; comfort filled Jimin's mind with the sight of the younger man's chest raising and sinking with every normal breath he took until his lips were on the nipple.

Jungkook lightly tensed up. He just could feel something coming. His head lifted a bit and his hands involuntary held Jimin's waist, whimpering to the breathes brushing over his nipple.

Not to hesitate, but Jimin took a second before closing his lips around the areola and kissed the nipple real gently, making Jungkook's eyes close, switching to the other one to do the same whilst his hands were stroking Jungkook's body frame, stopping eventually at the armpits to move them further up from behind until they hooked the shoulders and kissed the man underneath him on the lips gently in response to his calming body.

Jungkook's hands automatically placed on Jimin's ass. He tilted his head with his eyes closed and kissed back even deeper, yet, slow and passionate, making Jimin refuse to pull back. He suddenly cared about nothing but the sweetness against his mouth coming from Jimin's flesh, tasting him more by biting those lips, giving Jimin no choice but remain there and open his mouth to let his tongue in.

"I want to fuck cause of you, I swear to god."

"Oh baby," His full lips were warm, the tongue that flickered into his mouth hot, Jimin felt the slight greediness in Jungkook's kiss. Nevertheless, he forced his head more into the kiss, responding to it real quick once feeling Jungkook taking his breathes away slowly, obsoletely loving it more when he was against his bare solid chest and the firm hold of his hands on his rear.

"Is that how much you love it?"

With the almost no room in between their faces, their glued foreheads and hooded eyes, Jungkook's hands slipped in Jimin's pants so involuntary and grasped his ass cheeks bare to have a tight grip on them, almost spreading them. "Indecisive of wanting to be ruined or ruining you is a little cruel to call it love, baby." Aspirated Jungkook with growing desires in his voice.