~EPISODE FIVE-PART TWO~

Start from the beginning

"Get that star girl, get that star." Chip says as he paces around, with his hands on his head. "Calm down bro." Holly grabs his arm, pulling him closer to her.

"Is that a star?" Liv asks as she pulls a star out of the box. "No." Rachel says, not believing Liv has just pulled that out. "Turn it around, turn it around." Chip tells her, wanting to see if it's green or black.

"Fuck yeah, Liv!" Holly jumps around when she sees the star is green. "Nothing in there, apart from hay. I was shitting myself." Liv tells the group as she sits back down. "She's still shaking." Destini laughs as she wraps her arm around the girl.

"I think there was something In their yano, because hay, there's usually an animal." Chip shrugs.

"How long does it take the brain to react to alcohol?" Rachel says. "We should fucking know this one." Grace says turning to look at Holly. "A, eleven minutes or B, six minutes. Uh, I'll say, B, six minutes, locked in." Rachel lets out a breath.

"Blindfold on." Rachel nods, as she stands behind the box. "This is fucking, top-class content here." Holly leans back and laughs, while Rachel keeps screaming.

"What is it?" Rachel asks as she takes a green star out of the box, turning it to show her teammates. "Yes!" Her team shouts, billy going over to hug her. "What is it?" Rachel looks in the box. "Oh, it's jelly." She breathes out a sigh of relief.

"How long does summer last on Uranus?" Kate reads out the question, laughing a bit. "So childish." Ilyas laughs along with her. "Who's anus?" Billy turns to the red team.

"Twenty-one years or eleven months? Ima say B, locked in." Kate clasps her hands together. "Because ours last how long? Three months, well a month in Britain but you know." She shrugs.

"Should I just like, fully brave it?" Kate asks as she stands with a blindfold on. "Yeah, just go straight in there." Holly nods.

"Relax." Chip tells the blonde, as she keeps screaming. "It feels like waxy like." Kate explains when her hand is in the box. "That's good." Chip says.

"Not good, it's probably a reptile." Holly shrugs, yawning. "Don't say that. Gonna make her not wanna do it." Destini turns to the girl. "Oh well." Holly waves her off.

"Turn it." Ilyas tells Kate as she pulls out a star. "What is it?" Kate asks, as her teammates ahhhh. "It's, wrong." Destini tells her.

"That was a snake, oh my god. I can see it, oh my god." Kate walks back and forth to the animal. "Ahh, I got a black star, noo." The blonde says, realising she didn't get the point.

"It's alright, we've still got two points." Chip says. "True." Kate agrees. "What does the sum of all the numbers on a roulette wheel add up to? A, six, six, six, or B, six, forty? I don't know what a roulette wheel is." Destini puts her hands down, turning to the blue team. "It's fifty-fifty init." Grace shrugs.

"Wish we could help them." Holly whispers. "What you know the answer?" Ilyas turns to the girl. "Yeah, it's six hundred, and sixty, six." Holly nods. "Man, how do you know like, every answer?" Liv asks the brunette. "I don't even know." Holly laughs.

"Alright, ima go with A. Locked in." Destini says making Holly do a silent cheer. "What are you looking at?" She turns to Chip, as she sees him staring at her.

"Nothing." He shakes his head, looking at Destini as she puts the blindfold on. "Oh, straight in." Harry says. "Yes, Destini." Holly claps with everyone from her group, as the girl takes off her blindfold.

"Yes, yeah." Destini jumps up and down, seeing a green star in her hand. "Are you dumb bruv? Don't come for me bruv." She shouts at Billy after he said that was bad. "Well done, girl. That was well quick." Holly hugs her. "I know, it was only jelly." Destini laughs, sitting down.