Chapter 28: (I say a little) Prayer

June 6, 2039 (Tuesday)...

"Good evening, Sweetheart, good evening Selever." Taki said, opening the door for Sweetheart and Selever and stepping aside, allowing them to walk inside her church.

"Beep bop (Good evening, Taki)."

"Good evening, [bish]."

"Language, Selever!" Taki then turned to Sweetheart. "Would the both of you like something to eat?"

"Beep bap (No thanks)." Sweetheart beeped. "Beep bop boop. (We went to Burger King before coming here, so we're not hungry)."

"Alright." Taki said. "Would you like to sing?"

"Beep! (Sure!)" Sweetheart beeped.

Song: Bazinga (Taki vs Sweetheart)

After the song, Selever got down from the speakers. "You did great, Roach!" Selever said, cupping her cheek and giving her a peck on the lips. "I'm really proud of you." Sweetheart smiled.

"Beep ba! (Thanks, Sel!)" Selever smiled before slowly leaning in and pressing his lips against hers. Sweetheart smiled before closing her eyes and kissing back. Before they could go any further, Taki cleared his throat.

"I'm still here."

"Yeah, yeah, we know." Selever said as he and his girlfriend pulled away from the kiss. "Anyways, it's my turn to sing now [bishes]. So drop a beat, Roachy!"

Song: Crucify (Taki vs Selever)

"Beep ske doop bop bap? (Would it be okay with you if me and Selever sung together now, Taki?)" Sweetheart asked.

"Yeah, it's okay with me." Taki said. "After all, we're only here to have fun, right?"

"True that." Selever said.

Song: Prayer (Taki vs Sweetheart and Selever)

---

Credits:

Characters

· Taki (owned by TokkoTaki)

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

Song(s)

· Bazinga (composed by Foodieti)

· Crucify (composed by Foodieti)

· Prayer (composed by Foodieti)

A/N: So...yeah. That's it. My mind decided to be mean to me and wouldn't let me think of an ending, so that's why this chapter is rlly short. Either way, I hope y'all like it. See ya on my next story update!!