Chapter 11: Oh crap!

Content Warning: A bit of v*0l3nc3 and bl*0d

Trigger Warning: Mentions of k*ll1ng, attempted m*rd3r(???) and tra*ma

"Hey, Sweetheart." Charlie said, hugging Sweetheart as the latter walked into the former's waiting room.

"Beep. (Hey.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"I'm honored to have the opportunity to perform the opening number of the 20th Funky Awards with you." Charlie said. "I've always wanted to do that ever since I was a kid and now I finally can." She then took out a folded paper from her pocket and unfolded it, giving it to Sweetheart. "Here's the song we're going to be singing."

"There you are." Selever said, randomly walking in. "The show starts in 5 minutes and you're performing the opening number. Let's go." Charlie and Sweetheart nodded before walking out of the room with Selever. (I know that only famous and rich people are invited to award shows, but for the sake of the plot, I'm ignoring this)

***

"And for the opening number, we have Dearest's granddaughter, Sweetheart Hatsune and her friend, Charlie." The announcer said as Sweetheart, Charlie and Selever walked on stage. Selever sat on the speakers and connected them to Sweetheart's phone. BF, GF, Bestie, Partner, Sarv, Ruv, Bell, Rasazy, Krus, Rsch and Hex were in the crowd.

"Ready?" Selever asked.

"Yup/Beep." Sweetheart and Charlie said/beeped. Selever clicked the song that Charlie and Sweetheart were going to sing: Encore.

Song: Encore (Charlie vs Sweetheart)

The lights had caused Sweetheart to suffer a sensory overload in the middle of the song, but she fought through it and continued singing. This was her TV debut and she was determined to show the whole world what she was made of. Once the song was finished, the crowd went wild.

"That's it for our opening-" The announcer cut himself off as Rsch tackled Sweetheart, who involuntarily punched the former in the face. Sweetheart's punch was strong enough to send Rsch flying and make her hit the wall. Gasps and murmurs could be heard as Selever ran over to Sweetheart and helped her up.

"Rschvania?" Charlie asked as Rsch got up. The blue-haired criminal had some cuts and bruises on her face, her mouth had a tiny bit of blood (which, unlike other humans, was blue) leaking from it and her clothes had gotten ripped a bit. Like when IRIS possessed Rsch during the previous chapter, her eyes were red and she was radiating a matching aura.

"IRIS?!" Selever asked.

"You again?!" Charlie asked.

"We said this wasn't the last you'd see of us." IRIS said.

"IRIS?" Krus asked.

"IRIS Co. Ltd." Bestie started. "A media conglomerate straight from the depths of [heck] that got their reputation destroyed after they lost to dad in a rap battle on this day, in this exact place, 20 years ago."

"They used to be partnered with Grandpa Dearest, but he left." Partner said. "Ever since then, they've been bitter and want Grandpa Dearest's image destroyed. It seems like they possessed Rsch as another attempt to do that."

"Dearest's grandchildren are correct." IRIS said. "But before that, we want to kill that washed-up rockstar's daughter and grandchildren so that he knows how it feels to lose something that's important to you."

"Why are they using ma to do the dirty work for them?" Ruv asked.

"Most people from [heck] can't step foot in this world." Sarv said. "However, they can still contract and possess people from here."

"Why Rsch?" Krus asked. IRIS turned to him. "What is it about her that prompted you to pick her as the one to possess?"

"Fear and trauma in a mortal makes it easier for us demons to possess them." IRIS said. "We picked this mortal because of the trauma she's been through in the past and her fear of loneliness that she never told you about."

"Babushka doesn't deserve this." Rasazy said. "She's been through enough as it is."

"Now that your questions are answered..." IRIS started, ignoring Rasazy as they took out Rsch's sickle from her coat. "It's time for us to carry out our objectives." They turned to Sweetheart, intending to slit her throat, only for a microphone to be thrown at their face. Sweetheart made a beep, whipping out another microphone and throwing it in the air and catching it. "Fine. We may have lost to you and your father once, but we won't let ourselves lose again."

Song: Detected (IRIS vs Sweetheart) [Like with Glitcher, I thought Rsch's voice would suit this song]

Once the song had ended, Sarv pinned IRIS to the wall, taking out her cross. "Get off my mother-in-law!!" Sarv yelled as she exorcised IRIS out of Rsch.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!" Rsch's eyes flickered from red to white and the aura that was surrounding her was no longer there. Once Sarv let go of Rsch, she passed out again. Krus immediately went over to his lover and caught her before she hit the ground. He checked her breathing and pulse and his eyes widened when he found that...

"She's not breathing!" Krus said. Everyone gasped as Sweetheart went over to Krus. Knowing what she was going to do, he put Rsch down and dialed 911 as Sweetheart did chest compressions while humming Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"My lover passed out. She isn't breathing."

"Where are you, sir?"

---

Credits:

Characters

· Charlie (owned by me)

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· BF (owned by Phantom Arcade and evilsk8r)

· GF (owned by Phantom Arcade and evilsk8r)

· Bestie (owned by me)

· Partner (owned by me)

· Sarv (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Ruv (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Bell (owned by me)

· Rsch (owned by Handzy)

· Krus (owned by Handzy)

· Hex and IRIS (owned by YingYang48)

Mentioned character(s)

· Daddy Dearest (owned by Phantom Arcade and evilsk8r)

Song(s)

· Encore (composed by YingYang48)

· Detected (composed by YingYang48)

---

Check FNF: Many years later (OC edition) for more info on Charlie.