"Enough!" the King's voice thundered, cutting through the escalating tension. "I hereby reaffirm Prince Lucerys of House Velaryon as heir to Driftmark, the Driftwood Throne, and the next Lord of the Tides, after Ser Laenor Velaryon," the King announced definitively, putting an end to the dispute.

"If Lucerys is indeed a Velaryon, but his siblings are—" Vaemond began, only to be swiftly interrupted by Laenor's stern warning.

"We are discussing the inheritance of my second son, Lucerys Velaryon. Do not drag my other children into this, or I will feed you to Seasmoke!" Laenor threatened, his tone leaving no room for argument.

Determined to ensure that Lucerys's rightful inheritance was protected, Laenor asserted his position firmly.

"Lucerys is my true-born grandson. And you... are no more than the second son of Driftmark," the King added, his words cutting through Vaemond's protestations, leaving him to ponder the consequences of his actions.

"You... may run your house as you see fit... but you will not decide the future of mine. My house survived the Doom and a thousand tribulations besides. And gods be damned... I will not see it ended on the account of this..." Vaemond began, his voice laden with frustration before he was interrupted by Rhaenyra's taunting gaze.

"Say it," Daemon dared, his demeanor challenging.

"Lucerys might be a Velaryon but her children are..." Vaemond attempted to continue, only to be cut off once more, this time by the unmistakable roar of dragons echoing through the sky.

Six dragons' roars filled the air, prompting smiles to spread across the faces of Daemon, Rhaenyra, and Laenor. They knew who it was. The hope that had flickered in Corlys's eyes to save his younger brother vanished.

Confusion rippled through the room as those inside strained to comprehend the significance of the dragon roars.

"The Cannibal, Vermithor, and Silverwing," the King whispered, recognizing the distinctive roars of the three dragons.

"Indeed, brother. The twins are here," Daemon remarked, his smile directed at the man seated on the throne.

"And what do the dragons that they don't own doing here?" Otto Hightower inquired, only to elicit laughter from Daemon.

"Oh, you didn't know? My eldest daughters managed to claim more dragons. Daemyra bonded with Grey Ghost, Vermithor, and Amethyst, while Daenyra tamed The Cannibal, Silverwing, and Midnight," Rhaenyra explained proudly, radiating confidence.

"Magnificent," the King commented, acknowledging the remarkable feat.

Daeron and Aegon exchanged glances, realizing that they would soon meet the two women who had been declared their betrothed, though no formal confirmation had been made yet.

"No one manages to ride three dragons in their lifetime. How could those two do that!?" Otto exclaimed in disbelief.

Laenor, Daemon, and Rhaenyra shared smirks, their confidence unshakeable. "They're gifted."

"And Ser Vaemond, I'm pretty sure they have something to tell you," Rhaenyra added, her confidence bolstered by the presence of the dragons. She knew that the twins wouldn't travel all this way without bringing something significant with them.

Vaemond, visibly confused, turned to his older brother Corlys for guidance, but Corlys avoided his gaze, realizing he could no longer intervene to protect his brother.

"Whatever they want to say, that will not change my mind. Lucerys Velaryon will not be accepted as the Lord of Tides!" Vaemond declared adamantly, his defiance met with unwavering stares from the supporters of Lucerys.