Nathan's birthday special ♡

This is for the delay of releasing another chapter!

⚠️ Important: Please take note that this will take place in the future‼️

• --------------------×××------------------ •

3rd pov

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!"

Hikari groaned as Eclipse kept jumping on her bed. "Would you leave me alone?!" Hikari yelled through the pillow.

"Hmm..no. Hurry up!! Your boyfriend is here downstairs~" Eclipse said in a teasing voice. My ears perked up at that and quickly sit up. "Wait what?! He's here? Why is he here?" Hikari asked. Eclipse stopped jumping on the bed and sat down infront of Hikari. "He said that dad asked for him to help him fix something."

Hikari groaned and rolled over the bed.

"C'mon, get your lazy ass up!!" Eclipse kept jumping on the bed.

"Sometimes I wonder why Bakugou likes you.." Hikari mumbled under her breath.

"What?"

"I said, sometimes I wonder why Bakugou likes you." She repeated.

"Because I'm awesome!"

Hikari scoffed, "Keep dreaming."

"You-"

"GIRLS!! GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE! ESPECIALLY YOU, ECLIPSE! I NEED YOUR HELP HERE!" William shouted.

The two girls groaned and mumbled some curses under their breaths.

"I'll go downstairs, go and get ready, you stink." Eclipse made her way out of the room.

"This fucker.." Hikari glare piercing through Eclipse's soul as she walks out.

After getting ready ~

Hikari walked down the stairs as her eyes were glued to her phone.

"Finally!"

Her eyes perked up at Eclipse voice and glared at her.

"Shut your trap, hoe."

"Whatever lets you sleep at night, whore."

"Hikari, is that you? Could you come here?"

"Of course, Mr Afton."

"And you too, Eclipse."

Eclipse grunted.

The both of them walked down to the basement to see Nathan and William fixing Lolbit.

"What happened to Lolbit?" Eclipse spoke.

The two males shift their attention to the two girls. Hikari made eye contact with Nathan for a split second and looked away with a blush on her face.

"Ennard happened." William growled.

"Oh. By the way, could you stay for a moment, Nath?" Eclipse looked at Nathan.

"What for?"

"It's something. Just stay. Plus, use this moment to spend time with your girlfriend~" She teased.

Hikari's face exploded in all red as she scoffed in irritation.

"Whatever." Nathan mumbled.

"Just keep him distracted for me, kay?" Eclipse whispered to Hikari's ear.

"I'll try, just don't forget about the plan." Hikari whispered back.

"Got it."

"Alright, the two of you come here and hold the arm and head."