Jealousy

Hikari's pov

I got along with Hoshi and Jace. Surprisingly, they're very entertaining especially Jace. Mostly, Hoshi is the quiet one.

12:00am

"Okay guys, I think it's better if we hit the hay now. I'm getting tired." Eclipse yawned. "Yeah same." I joined. The two boys nodded. We said our goodnights and left to our room. I closed the door and walked to my bed. "Ugh I'm so drained." I said as I lay on the bed.

*Ping*

I took my phone to see who was texting me this late.

Random number.

I ignored it and put my phone away. As I was about to fall asleep,

Another notification.

I ignored it again.

*Ping*

*Ping*

*Ping*

I got annoyed and went to check my phone.

Random number
12:10am

Random- Hey! It's me, the one who confessed to you <33
Sent 12:06am

Random- I love watching you sleep you know?
Sent 12:06am

Random- You look so cute and adorable...
Sent 12:07am

Random- You should've reconsidered my offer.
Sent 12:08am

Random- But it's okay! I'll see you at school ~
Sent 12:10am

My eyes widened. How the hell did this asshole get my number? Whatever, I'm just gonna sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"See you next time! Goodbye Jace and Hoshi!" Eclipse shouted as I waved. They waved back and left. "Shall we go to school now?" I asked. "Yep, let's go." Eclipse closed the door and we walked to school. Suddenly, I remembered last night. Those messages.. "Hey Eclipse?" I looked at her. "Yeah?" She looked at me. "Do you remember the guy who confessed to me at school?" I started. Eclipse nodded. "Well, he texted me last night. He was being...you know, weird." I said, making a disgusted face. "Can I see the texts?" Eclipse let out her hand. I took my phone and put it on her hand. She looked through the conversation. Her face was priceless. Honestly, I wish I could laugh but this involves me.

"He's awful." She said as she pushed the phone back to me. I let out a laugh as I took my phone back and continued our walk to school.

As we arrive, we saw our friends. Well except Nathan. "Hey guys!" Eclipse waved. "Hey you two. Ready to head in?" Zach held Skylar's hand. We nodded as we walked in. Part of me wanted to ask Zach if he has seen Nathan or not but I don't want to seem so desperate. I let the thought slide.

Class was boring as hell. All we had to do was listen. I swore I could have fallen asleep if it wasn't for Eclipse. Her and her damn muttering. It was lunch now and we headed to the cafeteria just to see the others. No sight of Nathan. I wondered if he is sick right now. What if he really is sick? Maybe I should text him to see if he's alright. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Eclipse snapped her finger at my face. "What?" I asked, a little bit annoyed that she interrupted while I was thinking. "You looked like an old lady when your face is all scrunched up. Relax a bit, would you?" Eclipse huffed. I glared at her but obeyed. "What were you thinking about that made you so upset or stressed out?" Skylar asked. They were waiting for my answer as I only gave them a look. "I'm not upset nor am I stressed out. I'm just tired." I sighed. Skylar hummed lightly. I could close my eyes and relax. As I was about to fade out of consciousness, a voice spoke. Not one that I really wanted to hear.