The Discussion

3rd pov

They met in a classroom where there was no one since school hasn't started yet. Hikari and Nathan made eye contact with each other for a split second then looked away. After they sat down, they started the discussion. "So all of you know why we're here right?" Zach asked. They nodded. "Well sadly, Bakugou couldn't be here since he does not study here." Zach continued and looked at Eclipse. Eclipse nodded slightly. "Wait, so why do we need to discuss about this?" Hikari asked. "You were attacked yesterday. And Jack saw you, you are included in this. And when you are, you are in serious danger." Skylar explained. Skylar looked at Zach and nodded for him to continue on. "The three of you, need protection. So I thought it through last night, and I will be with Skylar. Bakugou will be with Eclipse." Zach instructed. "Okay so everyone got their own protection, great can we go now?" Hikari said impatiently. Zach sighed. "No, you need protection too, Hikari. Nathan will be with you." Zach said. Hikari sat up straight. "Zach, I don't need-" Hikari stopped. "No. She can protect herself." Nathan finally spoke up. Hikari scoffed. "I don't even want you to protect me." Nathan rolled his eyes. "You're weak. And you think with that attitude I will help you? If you're still wondering, the answer is still no." Hikari glared at him. "Weak ? I'll show you who's weak. Who knows maybe you don't want to help me because you know you're weak." Hikari shrugged. Nathan stood up. "I'm not weak. Find someone else to protect you." He walked away. "He's stubborn as fuck." Skylar rolled her eyes. Eclipse nodded. "Well alright then, I'm protecting myself." Hikari said. "No, I'll be with you then." Eclipse said. "Fine, you're better than him anyways." Hikari looked away. "School is about to start. Shall we end this?" Zach asked. All of them nodded.

(Time skip to lunch)

Hikari's pov

As I walked out of the classroom, I was surrounded with students. They were bombing questions everywhere. "Shut the fuck up and leave me alone." I snarled. Then I felt someone grab my arm and pulled me away. "Let's go." Eclipse said. 'bruh' We went into the cafeteria and sat down. Surprisingly, Zach, Skylar and Nathan are sitting with us. "So why are you guys here?" I asked. "We can't be here?" Zach asked. "I didn't mean it like that. I mean, you guys always sit somewhere else. So I thought we're gonna talk about something serious." I laughed a little. They were silent. I looked at Skylar and she looked down. "Are you guys alright?" I asked with concern in my tone. "We're fine, just thinking how to fix things with you and Nathan." Eclipse said. "There's nothing to fix. I did say I don't need protection." I told her. Eclipse stood up and grab my injured arm. "YOU GOT INJURED YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF ME. ITS EITHER I'M PROTECTING YOU OR NATHAN WILL. I'M NOT LETTING YOU GET HURT AGAIN. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THEY ARE. SO JUST PLEASE, COOPERATE WITH US." Eclipse growled. I was speechless. So is everyone. Everyone was looking at our table. Honestly, I've never seen Eclipse blow up like this. She blamed herself because of yesterday. It's not her fault. Eclipse ran out of the cafeteria after. I wanted to run after her but Skylar grabbed my wrist and shook her head. "Just give her some time alone. She needs it." Skylar told me. I nodded and sat down. "Nathan, just protect her. Please?" Skylar asked.

Nathan's pov

Honestly, I've never seen Eclipse like that. I was shocked too. "Nathan, just protect her. Please?" Skylar asked me. I looked at Hikari as we made eye contact. 'there's no way I'll let Eclipse protect her. She's pretty stressed out already. I have no choice. Fuck this.' "Tch, fine. Just don't get in my way." I said. Hikari looked away from me. Zach nodded in acknowledgment. Skylar smiled and nodded. Great. This is gonna be a rough year.

Bakugou's pov

I was ditching biology as they will be doing an experiment with blood. I closed my eyes while I was chilling. But then I heard movements. I opened my eyes and saw Eclipse kicking the grass. 'Why in the hell is she not in school?' "Eclipse." She looked up and saw me. "Oh um hey. What are you doing here?" She asked. "I should be asking you that. But I'm ditching biology because they will be experimenting using blood. Why are you not in school?" I asked her. "Oh just wanted fresh air." I got down from the tree and stood in front of her. "It's not safe for you to be outside alone." Eclipse looked down. "Well I'm not alone, am I?" I looked to the side. "No, but you should go back." I told her. Eclipse shook her head. 'i can't leave her alone here. But I can't bring her in my school either.' I called Zach and told him that Eclipse is with me and she does not want to go back to school. "Alright. We'll be there. Bye." I ended the call. "Alright, we can go somewhere else but we have to be back at your school to meet the rest of them." I told her as she nodded.

Hikari's pov

As Ms Claire gave us a lecture, I couldn't concentrate on it. I kept thinking about Eclipse. It's my fault. She doesn't want me to get hurt. But here I am, being so ignorant. I have to apologize later.

(Time skip to after school)

I walked out of the school to see Zach, Skylar and Nathan. No sign of Eclipse. I'm getting worried. "She's coming with Bakugou." Zach said. After waiting for a few minutes, I saw Eclipse and Bakugou. Soon, Eclipse and I made eye contact. "Hey um, I'm sorry, it's not your fault that it happened. Please don't blame yourself. Also, you don't have to worry about me. Um, Nathan is protecting me." I reassured her. She looked up at me. "It's fine, I'm sorry for lashing out at you like that." Both of us nodded. "Alright, since we're all cool now, I'm gonna walk Skylar home. Bakugou?" Zach asked. "I guess I'm walking Eclipse home." Eclipse looked at Bakugou and then nodded. "Alright bye." Nathan looked away. Zach grabbed his arm. Nathan stopped walking and turned around. "You're walking Hikari home. No buts. No questions. No denying." Zach said. I rolled my eyes. Nathan looked at Eclipse and then to me. "Fine, hurry up. I'm not waiting for you." I scoffed. "Bye guys, see you tomorrow." I waved and they waved back. It's gonna be a long walk with Nathan.

1131 words! 😭🤯 I hope you're enjoying the story so far. There will be more chapters coming up. So just stay tuned! ❤️