New friends....?

Note: Changing some ways of how I write. ☁️

3rd pov

"Don't even try." Hikari groaned as she sat up. "Whatever, just get out of bed already." Eclipse walked out of Hikari's room with 2 pots in her hands.

After showering and changing...

Hikari walked downstairs. "Ready to go?" Eclipse asked with her hands on her hip. "Go where?" Hikari raised her eyebrow. "You're gonna meet a friend of mine." Eclipse stated. "You have friends?" Hikari asked.

Eclipse frowned as she huffed. "Duh. You're not that special to be my only friend."

Hikari let out a chuckle as she shook her head. "Sure, let's go." Eclipse walked out of the front door, followed by Hikari.

"Why are we at a shop......?" Hikari asked curiously. Eclipse grabbed her hand and dragged her into the shop. It's a coffee shop, kinda like Starbucks. "Hey Hoshi!" Eclipse chirped, waving slightly.

(Seriously went to Pinterest to find a pic for Hoshi 😭)

"Oh hey Karu, and um..karu's friend?" Hoshi ruffled Eclipse's hair as he looked at Hikari, feeling confused. "Hoshi, meet my best friend, Hikari. Hikari meet Hoshi." Eclipse exchange glances to both Hikari and Hoshi. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, Ms Hikari." Hoshi bowed. "Oh no need for formalities. Please just call me Hikari and it's really nice to meet you too." Hikari smiled shyly. "Uh why don't you two take a seat first? I still need to take orders from the customers." Hoshi ushered the both of them to an empty table. The both of them took a seat as they waited for Hoshi.

"So how did you meet Hoshi?" Hikari asked.

"It's a long story." Eclipse spoke.

"We have time. Plus, it looks like Hoshi will be busy for a few hours." Hikari pointed at Hoshi who is dealing with 30 customers queuing up to order. Eclipse laughed and sighed.

"Alright alright, I guess I'll tell you now."

~ Flashback ~

Eclipse's pov

I was 4 and I was at a park. My mom went to take a phone call so she left me with some other kids. I was minding my own business until a few kids came up to me. I thought they wanted to play with me but instead, they tried to take my teddy bear away. "Hey! I want that!!" A girl screamed at me as she tried to take it away from me. "No! It's mine. Leave me alone!" I defended myself. "It's not yours anymore! It belongs to her now, give it to her!" A boy came forward and snatched it away from me. I ended up falling back and hit my head on the hard ground. "Ow! Why did you do that? Give Mr Haru back!!" I cried out. "Pfft, Mr Haru? He's not Mr Haru anymore. He's Mr Kaide now!" The boy and the others laughed. I looked to the ground. Tears spilled on my face. "Give it back to her." Another unfamiliar voice spoke. It sounded scary. I looked at the owner of the voice. The others looked at him and shook in fear. The boy gave me Mr Haru back in an instant and they ran away. I was in awe, admiring this boy who saved me. He walked towards me and let out a hand to me. I locked hands with him and he pulled me up. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded my head. He looks a little older than me. "What's your name?" He asked again. "Eclipse. What's yours?" I spoke. "My name is Hoshi." He answered. "Hoshi, want to be my friend?" I asked eagerly. He looked straight in my eyes to see if I'm joking but I wasn't. He nodded his head and I did my happy dance.