Crushing (?)

Nathan and Hikari are alone 👀😏 Read it to find out what they're gonna say to each other!

Hikari's pov

Nathan and I walked to where I live. He was walking in front of me. "So um, you don't have to walk me home." I told him. He didn't say anything. It was quiet for a minute. "I don't have a choice." He replied without looking at me. 'Is he mad at me?' "I'm sorry for my 1st impression. I just didn't like the way you talked to me." I told him truthfully. He stopped walking and so did I. "Get used to it. This is how I talk to people." He then continued walking. I stared at the back of his head as I continued walking. The trip to my house was quiet. None of us spoke. Finally, we reached. "Thank you for walking me back home." I said. He looked at me. We made eye contact for quite a long time. "It's fine, just go in and lock the doors. Bye." He broke the eye contact by walking away. "Be safe!" I shouted. 'gosh, what is this feeling in my chest...'

Nathan's pov

I can't believe I have to walk her home. "So um, you don't have to walk me home." Hikari said. 'Do I look like I want to?' "I don't have a choice." I replied as I didn't take my eyes off the streets. "I'm sorry for my 1st impression. I just didn't like the way you talked to me." She told me. 'why is she even apologizing? Whatever.' I stopped walking and told her, "Get used to it. This is how I talk to people." I continued walking but then I felt her staring at the back of my head. 'Heh.' It was quiet the whole time we walked. After walking, she stopped in front of a house. I'm guessing that's her house. "Thank you for walking me back home." She said. I looked at her. We made eye contact for a few minutes that felt like hours. "It's fine, just go in and lock the doors. Bye." I bid my goodbye as I broke the eye contact. I walked away from her. "Be safe!" She shouted. I held my chest as I walked. 'Why in the hell is my chest feeling weird for? Just ignore it. What are you doing to me, Hikari?'

I was laying in bed, staring at the ceiling. My mind was filled with Hikari, her face, her voice, her features. Why was I thinking about her? 'Get out of my head, Hikari. Why the hell are you in my brain? Could this be..no. I can't. Not again. I fell for it once, I can't fall in love again. But, she seems different..No, stop Nathan. You don't know that. Ugh, fuck this. I'm just gonna sleep it off.' I turned off the lamp and slowly drift off and slept soundly.

Hikari's pov

I closed my room door and went for the bed. 'i missed you, bed. You're so warm and comfy.' I looked up. Suddenly thinking of the walk with Nathan. His hair looked soft..His hand, I wish I could hold it. 'Wait, why the heck am I thinking about him? Is he thinking about me too? Should I ask Eclipse about this feeling? Hm...no she might be sleeping. Speaking of sleep, I should sleep too. Goodnight Nathan..' I turned off the lamp light and drifted off to sleep.

Yes yes, it's a short chapter but look at those two, falling in love with each other already! So cutee. (I lowkey ship them 🤫) I promise that the next chapters are going to be longer than this. I hope you're enjoying it so far! ❤️