22 . EVERYTHING GOING GOOD IN LUCKNOW

Eise hi din nikal gaya ...KS and PS started to share a good bond with MPT members ...in the mean time SHO of MPT got transfer so now KS is the senior most officer of MPT ....KS started solving cases with bhokal sometime it creates a mess and problems for MPT ..but somehow everything is going good ...but all the time KS was missing her hasu di badly ...rarely they talked over phone as HM become too much busy in her work and she also been appointed for Mission ...KS and PS didn't had any idea about HM's mission ...so they were too much angry on HM as she is not with contact with them ...so aise hi din nikal jate the ...aur KS and PS ko Lucknow aye huye 1 month vi ho gaya tha ..but till now HM didn't become successfull to solve her mission that's why she is not getting her transfer .....so one day HM got time after her duty hours so she dialed KS's number ...KS and PS were in the house having their dinner and was talking about HM ....suddenly KS's phone rang and seeing the caller id a smile appeared in her face ...after seeing KS's facial expression PS understood that who had called her ....but KS made an angry frown on her face remembering that last time she had talked with her Hasu di was a week ago ..she didn't want to pick up the call but at the same time she can't deny her Hasu di's call ..so without tinking much she picked up the call .......

ON CALL CONVERSATION .....

HM : hellow .......aha hellow karu kaise ho ? 

KS : ............................................

HM : sorry karu ...wo thora kam tha ..isiliye phone nahi kar paye ...sab thik woha ...? .pushpee kaise hai ...sab thik hai na ...

KS : ................................................

HM : karu sun rahi ho na ...? network problem hai ka ...tumhe awaz araha hai na ? 

KS : ha sun rahe hai boliye ....( she said in an angry voice ) ....HM could sense her anger ..she knew that her sister is angry on her ..but she had nothing to do ....

HM : sorry ...gussa mat hona .....
...
At the same time some one called HM and told that he had some mission related updates so he need to meet with HM ...HM told him that she is coming...but KS was waiting for HM ...HM knew that her sister will be more angry on her but she knew that she will definitely pacify her......she continued to talk with KS ....

HM : aha karu ek urgent call agaya hai ...abhi hame jana hai ...ham tumse bad me bat karte hai ...gussa mat hona pls ...bye ....aur acche se rehena ..jaldi milte hai ...saying this she immidiately cutted the call ...as she knew if she further continued a storm will hit her ...here KS become hell angry .....KS told to PS ......

KS : dekh liya ....dekh liya na ...ab badme mat bolna ki ham bewajah gussa karte hai ............

Like this day passed ...its been 2 months that KS and PS resumed their duty in Lucknow ..but till now HM didn't get her transfer and its been more than 15 days they talked with each other ...so one day KS and PS came back home and they were fighting over who will made the dinner just then door bell rang ...KS opened the door and become too much happy to see the person ...she was about to hug the person then something clicked her mind ..she made an angry face and let the person to come in ...yes the person is HM ...HM smiled a little seeing her sister's cute antics ....then KS noticed a bandage in her forehead she was about to ask but before that HM said ...PS also came in the hall .....

HM : ap log kuch bole usse pehele ham bata dete hai ..hame ek mission appointed hua tha isiliye ham ap sabse contacts me nahi reh paye ..aur karu isiliye mujhe Lucknow ane mei der ho gaya ..sorry ..jabtak mission complete nahi ho pa raha tha ham transfer nahi le sakte the na ..sorry ...

PS and KS : (unisonly ) ham sab jante hai ...

HM : acha ....kya ..ap log mere piche spy lagake rakha tha ? 

KS : hame Nisha di ne sab bataya hai ...kiyuki kuch log to calls and messages k ek vi reply nahi karti hai na ..jante hai mission mai the par ek message karne mai kya jata hai ...unko kon batayega ki gharwalo chinta karte hai ...isiliye hame unlogo k dosto se unki khabar lena parta hai ....koi nahi hame kya ..hamara to kisiko padi hi nahi hai ....(she taunted HM and moved from there ) 

HM sighed ...PS smiled seeing both of sisters ....

PS : e jo chot laga liya na e dekh k gussa ho gaya hai ...room mai jao ..freshen up ho jao ..phir dono ajana dinner karte ham sab ready karte hai ...saying this PS left for the kitchen ...

HM went towards her room and freshen up and then went towards KS who was doing something in file ...HM came and sat beside her ....

HM : kam to tum kar nahi rahi ho ..to e natak kiyu kar raha ho ? 

KS : hm ham to shirf natak hi karte hai ..kam to shirf ap hi karte ho haina ....

HM : are yaar ..sorry na ..saying this she side hugged KS ....

KS : choro mujhe ..jaona ...kam karne ...aur chot laga k ajao ...she said and was checking HM's wound ...

HM : are esab choro ..e to chota chot hai ...acha promise e galati dobara nahi karenge thik hai ...mission mai agar jayege vi to tumhe bol k jayenge aur contact rakhne ki vi koshis karenge ..thik hai ...ab e gussa choro aur kitchen mai jakar dekho tumhare favourite sweets lekar aye hai ...jao taste karke ao ....KS bacome excited and went towards the kitchen ....they all had their dinner happily ....next day HM joined her duty in MPT as SHO ...she bonded well with everybody ...HM and KS  both started to solve cases efficiently ...within a small time span people's started liking MPT's work ...and in the dapartment also other officer's started liking HM's unique ways to solve the cases and KS's bhokal ...like this days passed ..

and today is KS's birthday ...HM had planned a surprise for her sister ...today morning also HM wished her and told her in  the evening she will get a surprise ..KS become very happy hearing this ...HM had organised a family dinner with mpt members in a beautiful resturant and also decorated the place ....HM told them that she had some work in HQ so she will join them directly in the resturant ....here after duty hours MPT members with KS reached the place and KS become too much happy seeing all the decorations ......but she was waiting for HM ....time passed but HM didn't came ...HM had messaged PS that she stucked in some work so she can't join ....PS informed everyone about it ..that made KS so sad ...without waiting for anything she left the place and went to home ......

....................

......................

..........................

..........................

..............................

So that's it for this part .......hope you enjoyed ....pls do comment and vote ....thank you and take care ....

VOTE TARGET : 65 

UPCOMING : KAREENA TIME ..........

Meet with you people soon in the next part ..till then bye ............