23 . Kareena time

HM was driving her jeep with a high speed as she wanted to go to home as soon as possible ...as it is her sister's birthday and she had planned a lot but nothing happened according to her plan ...again her duty messed up everything ..she knew that KS is hell angry on her and hona vi chahiye to HM kisiko call karke ek shant jagah pe jo shirf HM ko pata hai woha kuch arrangements karne ko bola ....soon she reached home ...and clock showing its already 1 am ..so she had missed her sister's birthday .....she opened the door and saw that KS was sitting on the couch with teary eyes ...and she was talking with a photo frame of her and HM ...HM was too much guilt ridden ...she stand there to listen her talk ...

KS : (talked with the photo frame ) aj vi nahi ayi ap hasu di ..huu ..thik hai koi bat na.....par apke birthday surprise bohot acha tha ..hame esb nahi chahiye tha ..utna bada hotel mai utna sab acha acha decorations ..gifts ..hame to shirf apne didi k sath time spend karna tha .....ap to samajh ne se rahi ....

HM : ( from behind ) kisne bola ham samajh te nahi tumko ...chalo hamare sath ....HM came towards her and wiped her tear ....KS jerked her hand ....

KS : hum sona ja rhe hai ....

she was about to move when HM stopped her by holding her hand ...

HM : ham jante hai ap hamse naraz hai ....sorry wo hum birthday party mai nahi apaye .....wo darasal karu .....

KS : hamne pucha ? nahi na ....toh kyu ap safai derhi hai ....so jaye bohot rat ho gaya hai .....

KS's tone was very rude which somewhere hurted HM but she didn't show it .....

HM : acha thik hai ...hamse galati ho gayi hai ..sorry ...badme gussa kar lena ...ab hamare sath chalo pehele ....saying this without waiting for KS's reply she dragged KS with her and made her sit on her jeep ....and then she herself went towards the driving seat and started driving ....after 30 mins the reached outskirts of Lucknow ...KS was confused and at the same time angry also so she remain silent ....HM parked her jeep and came towards KS ...KS came outside and saw it is sometype of hill area .....HM came towards KS and blindfolded her ....

KS : (irritatedly😑😑) e kya hai ab .............

HM : karu ham jante hai ap hamse naraz hai ..par pls ...hampar thora biswas kijiye aur e moments enjoy kijiye ....badme gussa kar lena ..pls ..apne hasu di ka ek bat man lo ...just relax ...

KS : hm thik hai ..thik hai ..par mujhe blind fold kiyu kara ? 

HM : please keep a little patience na karu ...come with me ..then they walked for some time ...HM guided KS ....

HM : so karu ...are you ready ?? 

KS : yeah ...i am excited ..pls remove it na ....

then HM removed the blindfold from Karishma's eyes and the scenary made KS jump in happiness and her heart flutter ....it was a hill top area ...and there was tent which is decorated and there was bonfire also ..the place is beautiful ...and there was a table beside the bonfire and there was cakes and some foods which are KS's favourite and there was two cards ..one is Happy Birthday card and other one is sorry card ........and cold breeze was blowing ..the arrangements made KS happy and in excitement she jumped on HM and hugged her tightly which resulted HM stumbling a little backwards but soon she rebalanced her and hugged KS tightly ....

the tent area 👇

After sometime they broke the hug

After sometime they broke the hug ....

HM : so ...how's the surprise ? 

KS : very very nice .....thank you so much .....you are the best hasu di ....love you ...

HM : acha ji ..i am the best ...par abhi to koi hamse bohot rudely bat kar raha tha ..mana ki galati ho gayi ..par aise kon bat karte hai ..hame kitna bura laga ...(HM was in mood to tease her and also want to made her realize about her tone ) .......KS remembered how rudely she talked with her didi ..she was too much guilt ridden and tears were about o come from her eyes ..HM saw that and quickly hold her shoulder .....

HM : na na ..karu ..its ok ..choro osab ..ab chalo dinner karte hai ..aur aj rat eis tent mai maje karte hai ..kiyuki ham to jante hai maddam party mai kuch nahi khaya hai ....kiyuki maddam to gussa tha ....then suddenly KS's eyes fell on HM's hand where there was bandages ...KS hold her hand carefully and asked worriedly ...

KS : e e kaise hua ...kitna chot lag gayi hai ...bataya kiyu nahi ? kaise laga e ...

HM : karu relax ...chotasa chot hai ...aur wo mai kuch jail breakers ko pakadne gaya tha to tab lag gayi ..isiliye mujhe party mai ane me der ho gaya tha ....

KS : sorry ...didi ...ap woha duty kar rahe the ..aur ham apko galat samajh liya ..sorry ..aur apse rudely bat kiya ....sorry ..ap na hame saza dedo ..fir kabhi aise galati nahi hogi ...pls ap naraz mat hona ...

HM : are baba relax ...chalo cake cut karte hai ...birthday pe to nahi hua par koi nahi aj hi celebrate karte hai ...aur sorry bolne ki ya saza pane ki koi jarurat nahi hai ....choro esab aur enjoy karo ...

then KS cut the cake ...and fed each other ...after that they both had their dinner and then HM handed over a beautiful gift to KS ...KS become too much happy .......they spend the night together ...that made both of them too much happy and from next day both joined their duty .....

..................

so that's it for this part ..........hope you enjoyed .....pls do comment and vote ....thank you and take care .....

vote target : 65 

UPCOMING : HM IS DISTURBED ..WHAT SHE IS HIDING ???

meet with you people soon in the next part .......till then bye ....

.....................