3. HM meets KS

Then AM and KS entered in Mallik Mansion.....Ammi does arti to KS and welcomed her in the home ....KS was loving all this but her eyes was searching for one person...whom she wanted to see from the past one week ...but the person was not present there ..that made KS sad ...ammi noticed that and asked her ...

Ammi: kya hua beta ...tum khush nahi ho kya ? .

KS: nahi nahi ammi...mai bohot khush hu ...

AM: Salma mai janti hu karu beta kiyu sad hai ... ruko abhi tumhare mood ham thik kar dete hai .....Salma ji haseena kaha hai ? Mai unko bola tha iha rehne ke liye .....

Ammi: ji wo mai haseena ko bulati hu ...wo karu k liye kuch bana rahi thi isiliye apne room Mai chala gaya ...she signalled one servant to call HM ..and the servant went from there....

Here KS was too much happy after hearing that HM is making something for her welcome....her happiness has no bound....in past seven days she was bonded well with ammi and abbu but she didn't meet with HM ... although she just wants sister's love.....but she was somehow afraid 😟..will HM bonded with her welly.. because abbu had already told that HM didn't like to talk with another much ....just then her eyes fell on the stairs...she saw that a beautiful girl of 16 with a floral frock was coming in direction of her ....then the girl came near her and handed over her a cards and a chocolate 🍫..👇

KS accepted it and was smiling

KS accepted it and was smiling... seeing the beautiful hand made card.....HM also smiled seeing the innocent face ...here ammi and abbu were adoring the duo...HM first start the conversation...she forwarded her hand for handshake and told ..

HM: hi I am Haseena Mallik........KS smiled and accepted her hand for handshake 🤝 and said...

KS: myself Karishma.....both smiled ☺️

HM: aha wo apko e card pasand aya ? Actually abbu bataya tha aj ap arahi ho to apko welcome kare ... but mujhe kuch sujha nahi to e banaya....I hope apko pasand aya hoga ...

KS: e best gift hai mere liye... thank you......both smiled 😊..

Abbu: Haseena beta hame apse kuch bat Karna hai...

HM: ji abbu kahiye...

Abbu: beta aj se Karishma tumhare sath rehega...

HM: sorry abbu ...ham samjhe nahi...wo to hamare sath is ghar mai hi rehega na ...isme kya hai...

Ammi: ha wo to rehega but wo tumhare sath room share karenge...tumhare abbu e bat bolna chate hai....

HM was not expecting this....it didn't like that she didn't like KS ...but she is introvert type person...so she was upset hearing this but she didn't disobeyed her parent's decision so she noded in assurance................KS looked at the sad face of HM ...she was about to say something but abbu again said..

Abbu: aur haseena beta e December hai ...tumhara exam vi khatam ho chuka hai to tum eis mahine karishma  ko padhana ...matlab Karishma beta vi tumhare school mai admission legi..to o 8 th class mei hoga aur tum 10 th mai ... Karishma beta 4 th class k bad 4 sal kuch pada nahi to use bohot hi muskil hone wale hai to ham chate hai ki tum use madat karo ... kiuki tumhare exam vi khatam ho gaya hai ...aur is bahane Karishma beta ki vi madat ho jayega...

Ammi: ha apne thik kaha hai ..AM ji .

HM was not liking this because deep down she was somehow afraid of KS after seeing her knife 🔪 throwing skill...so she said...

HM: aha abbu ham inke liye to tutor rakh sakte hai na ...

Abbu: jo jaroor rakh sakhte hai ..par isse Karishma beta uncomfortable ho jayegi na ...e sab kuch unke liye Naya hai na beta ...to unhe adjust hone mai thora to bakt chahiye...aur unhe insabme koi apna sath de to e accha hoga na ...samajh rahi ho ....

HM: jo abbu thik hai ..jaise ap kahe ...par ..

Ammi: ab kya hua haseena..

HM: wo ..ammi ..wo inhe ...

Ammi : jaldi bolo beta ...kab se Karishma idhar hi khadi hai ..unhe room Mai le jao aur fresh hone do ...

HM: jo wo mai bol raha tha ki ...inhe boliye e jo chaku e apne sath rakhte hai use bahar fek k aye ..mujhe isse dar lagta hai ...she said in one go.....ammi and abbu smiled a little.....KS handover all her knives to the servant..HM breath relieved 😌 and then both went towards HM's room ...HM was leading..KS was following her ....
..
Then KS went to wash room...after freshen up she saw HM was sitting on the couch 🛋️.....she didn't know what to do now so she went to the couch and stand infront of HM ...HM saw that and stand up..

HM: chaliye ammi ham dono ko khane ke liye bula raha hai .. saying this she was about to leave KS's voice made her frozed at the place..she turned back and asked
..
HM: kya kaha apne?

KS : didi bulaya ...ap to didi hi ho na ...

HM: ha ha ...

KS: to phir ...

HM: kuch nahi chaliye....

KS: didi apko mujhse darne ki jarurat nahi hai ....mera chaku kabhi vi apno ko hurt nahi karta hai ...aur e mere wada hai mere Karan apko kabhi vi hurt nahi hona parega aur kisiko vi apko hurt nahi karne dunga .....she said looking into HM's eyes....

HM passed a smile to her ..

KS: aur ap mujhe tum keheke bulaye pls .mujhe acha lagega ...HM noded in assurance...

HM: acha thik hai chalo ab ...

Both smiled and came downstairs for having their food...
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
..
...
.
.

.
.

So that's it for this part..I know it's a small part.....but from next part I will try to upload a long part..and comment below..how is this part?  Hope you enjoyed..pls do comment and vote.. thank you and take care..