2. Entry Of Karishma Singh in Mallik Mansion

Abbas and KS collected KS's stuffs and moved towards Mallik Mansion .....KS was in the passenger's seat and Abbas Mallik was driving the car ......this is the first time for KS ..she was enjoying the view of Lucknow's road .......she was noticing each and every things with wide eyes ...as she was experienced it first time nahito wo to shirf airport area hi dekhte hai ...aur shirf  logo ki bate sune hai ....life has already took many exams of her to survive ...eventually she passed ..and now everything is going to be good with her ....when their car was going towards Mallik Mansion her eyes fell on the street beggars ....that view again took her back to her memory ...she was thinking how she used to passed night in the bench of the street with extreme cold with just a torn blanket....sometime she didn't used to get food ...life had played hard with her and her past life she didn't want to think about it .......her chain of thoughts broke when Abbas called her ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

AM: beta kaha kho gayi ho ? chalo ghar agaye hai ......                                                                                                    

KS: ji ji abbu ......then she came down from the car and become astonished after seeing the infront view .....she is infront of a big white mansion .......wow !!! she exclaimed .....its beautiful .        

AM: chalo beta ...then he hold KS's hand and start moving towards the mansion .....they reached to the garden which is just infront of the mansion ...suddenly AM's phone rang ...he told KS to wait for just few minutes ...she noodded in assurance and AM went from there to pick up the call ....but it takes time ...KS become boared ...she started roaming in the garden and pulled two knives from her pocket and started to twirl them around her fingers ........the guards of the Mallik Mansion's were curious to see her ...as she was handling her knives as pro ....Abba's PA told them that Karishma had an wonderful Knife throwing skill ...but the main security guard didn't believe it ..he want to examine it .....because KS is just a little girl ....so the head Guard (HG) whom AM believed blindly moved towards KS .....                                                                                                                                   

HG: how old are you beta ? ........KS looked at him ..

KS: i am 14 yrs old ........

HG: where are you from ? tum Lucknow ke to nahi lag rahi ho......

KS: I was born in Kolkata ......and came to Lucknow when i was 10 ..,so pardon my accent ...KS said with a sicky smile .....

after listening this statement everyone's means every security person's eyes fell on KS ...they all had a questionable look ...as it was hard to believe for them what she just said ..yes actually it is because for a only 10 yrs old girl its difficult to cross a road alone but she is saying that she came from Kolkata to Lucknow ...its a great distance to travel ......KS can easily understand what they are thinking so she said .........                                                                                                                                                      

KS : it's true i ran away from my foster home ended up on a train to Lucknow ....i don't know how i just know i did ...she said with a warm smile .....

The HG also somehow convinced that AM had taken a right decession to adopt this girl as daughter ...he can found a spark on her ....but still he want to examine her ....

HG: you still can't protect yourself and your sister HM ...do you know how to fight ?

KS nodded her head stiffly ......

" Prove it " the HQ said and signaled something to the PA of AM ....

out of the corner of her eye KS saw that the PA slowly reaching for the apple tree and he took the apple and was about to hurl it on KS's direction ...

Quickly , KS took one of her knife out and threw it fast and carefully aimed enough to slice the apple the PA was holding ....

HG turned to see it and saw one half in PA's hand and the other on the ground and KS's knife in the wall .......

KS made an eye contact with the HQ and the PA .....they had just barely realized what happened and their faces showed it .......KS went towards the wall and collected her knife ....

PA: are you crazy ? you could have taken off my hands !!!!!!!!!

KS : (in attitude ) if i wanted to , i would have ....

PA : and what if you missed ? 

KS : i don't miss .....

HG : you are crazy ...........

yes she is crazy ...and that's why she is my daughter ...everyone looked towards the voice source and saw it was AM ..who had seen all the things happening here ....

AM: to tasalli ho gaya hai ap sabko ....to ham chale .....and remember it she is my daughter ...don't even try to mess with her ....it's last warning for everyone ...AM said in a stern voice and hold KS's hand and went from there to come inside of the Mansion ........here everyone started their own works .........

but there was a person who was seeing rather enjoying the whole scenario from her room's balcony ....she was seeing everything with wide opened eyes ...she was somehow surprised seeing that ...yes its no one ...its our HM ...who just saw the whole incident from balcony and was astonished ........

HM:(in mind ) bapre !!!!!!!!! e kya tha ....e to chota packet bada dhamaka hai ...inse duri banaye rakhna hi mere shehat ke liye acha hoga nahito pata nahi kab PA uncle ki tarah mere direction mai hi knife throw kar de ....sabdhan haseena !!!!!!...thinking this she moved inside her room and started doing her works .................

.............

...............

................

...................

......................

...........................

so that's it for this part ...........how is it ? comment below and do vote ...hope you enjoyed ......thank you and take care ......