16. KS in danger

Like this time passed ....our duo with PS were living like a happy family although it is incomplete without their parents but PS tried every possible way to keep them motivated and helped them and loved them a lot ...PS become the motherly figure to our duo ...they respect her a lot and also loved her as she is the only guardian of them ...Both were doing their studies sincerely ....HM also continued her job with her studies ....sometime she become too much tired but KS and PS's love towards her more accurately her sister's love helped her to overcome all the hurdles......

like this year passed ...HM completed her graduation ..and KS also got admission in a college to complete her graduation ...in this time span HM had cleared her police exam and joined police force ....now she is the incharge of Jadavpur police station ...she works there as S.H.O ...the whole department is very much impressed seeing HM's dedication ,hard work and efficiency ..within a small time span she becomes every one's favourite and inspiration for her soft behaviour ...the city also came to know about HM for her unique style of solving cases ....PS is very much happy and at the same time she is proud also for both HM and KS as both overcome their hard time and handled everything very welly   ...............  .............................................................................................................................................                                                                                                                                                                                                                             so one day ...HM was being ready for police station and KS also get ready for college ......both came downstairs for breakfast .....and settled themselves in the dining table ..the maid serves their breakfast ....PS and KS were looking at HM annoyingly as she was taking her food without looking at it as she was busy in her phone ....it is too much irritating as PS made the rules that no one will use their phone in the dining table as it is completely family time ..but now this time HM is disobeying it ....KS smiled mischievely as she can sense that now the SHO sahiba is going to be scolded by Puspee ....KS was taking glances from both of them ..she saw that PS was glaring HM with anger filled eyes but HM was too much busy in her phone so she can't have any idea about the surroundings ....KS smiled internally and waiting for the most awaited time ...although she loves her hasu di too much and can do anything for her but when your elder sister being scolded witnessed that thing is the most beautiful and eye soothing thing in the world ...and KS's waiting came to an end as it is the end of PS's presence so PS said with anger filled voice ...........                                                                                                                                                                                                                             PS : ( sternly ) e kya harkat hai Haseena ? 

HM become shocked hearing this much angry voice of PS ..as she didn't had any single clue what's going on the dining table because she is too much engrossed in her phone ....so she asked confusingly .........

HM : kya hua puspeee ? 

KS thought to make the situation more harder to HM ....matlab basically KS ko agg mai ghee dalne ka tha ...so she said ...

KS : dekho pushee inhe to pata hi nahi hai ki kya hua hai ....ap hi dekho ...then KS winked to HM ...now HM understood what's going on ...so she said ...

HM : ehh karu ...Don't add fuel to the fire .....e tum acha nahi kar rahi ho ....badme dekhte hai tumhe ruko tum ...

PS : use kya dhamka rahi ho mere sath bat karo ....

HM : sorry puspee ....wo mai ek case lekar thora paresan thi usi liye informer se bat kar raha tha ..pls esbar mafi chate hai ....dobara nahi hoga ......saying this she stand up from the chair ....