11. Meet with Pushpa ji

HM's sleep broke by the sun rays ....she opened her eyes ...then realization hits her hard .....last night's flashbacks came in her mind ...remembering all the events a fresh layer of tears dwell up in her eyes ...then her eyes fell on KS who was still in her lap and was still sleeping .....she cares her hair ......too many thoughts came in her mind .......

HM : ( in mind ) kya karenge ham dono ...kaise jiyenge ....kon hai kolkata mai jiska bat abbu bol raha tha ......ab kon hai wo insan wo to kolkata jane k bad hi pata chalega ...dua karte hai wo insan hamare sath de ......aise hi esab sochte sochte train kolkata pouchne hi wale the ...KS was still sleeping ....HM made her wake up ....after waking up KS found themselves in the train ...soon realization hits her .....she hugged HM tightly ....HM can feel that KS is crying ...but she said nothing ..she just patting her back lovingly ....after sometime KS stops crying but still she was in HM's embrace ...soon the train reached the station .....HM hold KS's hand protectively and both came out of the train ...the station was too much crowded ...everyone were in hurry ...HM become nervous ...as it was her first time she was anywhere without her parents ...soon she calm down her nerves for sake of herself and KS ....she can easily understand that KS's past memories were haunting her ....as it is Kolkata ...HM took KS to a side corner of the station which is less crowded ..then she said ....

HM : karu relax ....pls shant ho jao ...mai hu na tumhare sath ...mai janti hu is jagah k sath tumhare past jure huye hai ..par beleive me kuch nahi hoga mai hu tumhare sath hamesa ...

somehow HM's word calm down KS ....she signed HM that not to worry as she is fine ...HM also nodded ...then HM told ..

HM : karu tum eha baitho ...mujhe P.C.O se ek call karna hai .....but KS was not in a mood to leave HM so she also joined HM ...both were finding P.C.O then they find it ...HM entered and KS was waiting outside .....

HM dialed the number which her abbu gave to her ....after ringing sometime the person pick up the call ....HM was nervous but she calm down herself and started talking ........

ON CALL CONVERSATION ...

Person : hellow .....kon bol raha hai .... ...........................

HM : hlo mam ....mai haseena ....

(hearing HM's voice the person's eyes fill with tears ...yes its our pushpa ji (PS) ...PS knew HM and KS very well but our duo didn't knew her ...what is the relation between all of them wo age reveal hoga )

after getting no response from the other side HM said .......

HM : sorry ...ap shayad mujhe nahi jante ho ...mai vi apko nahi janti ....myself haseena mallik ...daughter of abbas mallik and salma malik ...actually i got your number from my abbu last night .....ham dono matlab ham aur karu sorry ham aur karishma abhi kolkata aye hai to abbu ne kaha tha eha ane k bad apko call kare isiliye ....

PS : beta ap dono kolkata mai ho ...apke ammi ..abbu kaha hai unhe phone do ...

HM : sorry mam ham to akele aye hai ...ammi abbu nahi rahe ...then HM told PS everything what happened last night .....knowing everything PS had tears in her eyes ..she can't believe this news ..but after composing herself she told HM to wait for her ...she will be there as soon as possible ..then HM cut the call ...and then both the sisters were waiting for the person infront of the P.C.O........
..
After sometime PS reached in the station..she went near the PCO...she saw HM and KS were sitting there and waiting for her... seeing them again tears came in her eyes..she somehow composed herself and went towards her ...and stand infront of them...the duo were in own thoughts so they didn't noticed PS ..so PS called them ...

PS: haseena ....Karishma beta .... listening their names our duo's thought break and they looked towards the voice source....HM stand up ..but KS did not had any idea what's going on as she didn't listen HM's phone conversation...HM asked..

HM: ap hi ho jisse maine bat Kiya ?

PS: ji haseena beta mai hi hu ...mera name Pushpa Singh Mallik hai.....ap log hame nahi jante ho par ham ap dono ko bohot ache se jante hai ...abhi hamare sath Ghar chalo .... don't worry..ham hai ap dono k sath..ham jante hai apdono k man me bohot sawal hai hamare sath chalo ham sare sawalo ka jabab denge ...chalo tum dono bohot tired ho jaldi chalo ...

HM nodded but KS was hesitating....both HM and PS noticed that....

PS: Karishma beta daro mat...hamare sath ap dono safe ho .....

Then our duo nodded in assurance and followed PS they took a bus after sometime they reached home...
Then PS told them to enter in the house...as they entered in the house their eyes fell on two photos....in one frame there was a man like their Father..not exact copy of him but there are similarities in their face and in the other photo frame there was ammi abbu with PS and the man ....PS noticed that they are looking at the photos...so she told..

PS: tum dono pehele fresh ho jao ...phir kuch kha lo then ham sab batate hai ...then PS gave them some comfortable clothes again our duo astonished how this woman can gave them exact that type of cloths they wear but they said nothing...both freshen up and then had some meal .....then they settled themselves in the couch of the living area.....PS also came and sat infront of them .....PS slightly smiled looking at her daughter's questionable looks ....they are not her daughters but PS un dono ko apne beti hi mante hai ...

....
PS : mai janti hu ...tum dono k man mai bohot sare sawal hai ...wo to photo dekh rahi ho na (she signalled towards the man's photo) wo tum dono ki chacha ji hai Asraf Mallik .....tum dono ke abbu ki bhai...aur ham hai pushpa Singh Mallik..tumhare chacha ji ka patni ... matlab ap dono ka chachi......

HM and KS looked towards her with wide eyes as they didn't know about them ...they didn't even know that they had chacha ji ....PS can clearly understood that what's the childs were thinking so she said...

PS: tum dono eihi soch rahe ho na tum dono ko hamare bare mai kiyu nahi pata ..

Both of them nooded positively..so PS continue....

PS: wo is Karan kiyu ki tumhare grandparents ne hame accept nahi Kiya tha isiliye ham dono is ghar se nikal aye ...par Abbas vaisahab and Salma didi k sath hamara bohot acha relation tha ...apdono k grandparents k chupke ham milte vi the.. phir vai sahab aur didi business mai bohot busy ho gaye isiliye milna kam ho gaya par hamara phone mai bat hote rehete the...aise ham apdono ke bare mai jante the....sabkuch ...ham to ap dono se milne vo chate the par .....PS stops...

HM and KS was listening to them attentively...then she again continued..

PS: phir achanak Asraf ke mout ho gaye ...unhe cancer tha ...Abbas vaisahab bohot try kiye the unhe bachane ki..bohot sare doctors ko dikhaye the ham par kuch nahi hua ....unki death ho gaye....tab didi ne hame Luchnow ane ke liye bohot jor Kiya tha ham hi nahi gaye ..eha pe asraf ji ke yade k sath din bita rahe hai ....

HM and KS both had tears listening PS's talk ...both knelled down infront of her...PS made sit both beside her and hugged her .....PS was soaking daughter's love and both HM and KS were finding mother's love in PS's embrace.....then PS continued again...

PS: ham tum dono se isbar milne hi wale the...vaisahab aur didi ne bola tha ap dono ki boards exam khatam ho gaye the to ap sab Kolkata ayoge ham se milne...par eise hamare mulakat hogi wo ham kabhi nahi soche the...isiliye ap dono ane wale the isiliye ham ne apdono k liye kuch shoppings kiye the....
.....
PS can't see the sad faces of her childs....they had suffered a lot from yesterday in this age ...so she again said..

PS : beta ham jante hai apdono ki mental condition abhi kaise hai ....apne parents ko khona ....but ham kuch to nahi kar sakte na ...apdono ko is hadse se bahar nikalna parega aur age barna parega na ...ham jante hai esab asan nahi hai ..par esb hai tum dono ko bahar nikal na parega na ...aur apne parents ke nam Roshan karna parega.....
...
Both nodded in assurance.....PS smiled...

PS: chalo ab tum dono thora rest Karo ....jo ho gaya ham to use badal nahi sakte par ham hai na hamesa tum dono k sath ....chalo ab so jao ...baki bate kal karte hai ....
..
Then PS told them to go to their room ...then both slept as they were hell tired ...PS covered both the sister's with a duvet...then she went outside...and started doing her works as she is a constable of Lalbazar police thana .....after completing her works she also took some rest....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
...
So that's it for this part..hope you guys enjoyed...pls do comment and vote....thank you and take care....