9. some happy moments with Kareena

Like this two years passed ..bond between HM and KS grew up ....now they can't live without each another for just a moment ....everyday they quarrel like tom and jerry .... KS always do many type of masti ..and irritating HM is her favourite job ...sometime HM bohot paresan ho jati hai KS ki masti ki vajase but at the end of the day she like her sister's all deeds ...and HM is always there by the side of KS .....in any problems came to KS ...KS has that believe that her sister is there to rescue her ......everytime they become each other's support system ........ammi and abbu always adore the duo ....AM always thanked the god that they had sent KS in their life ..they are living like a happy family ................

now this time both HM and KS were enjoying their vacations in home ...as their exams is over ...KS had completed her 10 th class exam and HM is done with her 12 th exam ...as result ane me bohot time hai so they are enjoying this time ........

so in the morning KS wake up ..and saw HM is in deep slumber ....she go to the washroom and freshen up ...and came downstairs and the servant inform her that ammi and abbu are not in home as they had some meeting so they went to the office ...KS had her breakfast and started watching T.V after sometime she didn't find much interesting on T.V so she started playing video games .....but after sometime she get boared ....then she went upstairs and saw till now HM is sleeping ....she become sad ....

KS : (in mind ) ufffff .....e didi vi na ..kabse soye huye hai ...are yaar.chutti hai ..khel lo apne behen k sath .thora time spend karle ...par nahi maddam ko to shirf shona hai aur story books padna hai ...ahaaaaaaa .....kya karu mai is kumhakaran ka .......utha deti hu ...par nahi nind se jagaya to gussa ho jayegi ....kya karu ......uthi deti hu ...gussa hogi thori but koi nahi mana lungi mai .are apni karu se hasu di kya kabhi naraj ho sakte hai vala nahi na ....ha pehele inke pasandida breakfast bana deti hu phir nind se jagah dungi ..ha ..ehi thik rehega ..par ek problem hai ...mujhe to cooking karna nahi ata hai na ...par 5star ki khana thori banana hai ....didi to breakfast mai chai ...bread aur omlete khate hai ...isme kya hai ..abhi phone dekhke bana dungi ...yeah ..chalo jaldi kithchen mai ...saying this she went to the kithchen ...........and told the servat to vacant the place as she will cook it alone ....servant vacants the place .........

Here KS started struggling with Kitchen utencils ......

KS : (in mind ) aree yaar ....e kitna muskil kam hai ....youtube mai to aise bata diya jaise ABCD likhne jaisa asan hai ..par e to bohot muskil hai ..are yaar e chai patta kaha hai ...uff ...kisi detective to vi murder ki clue dhundne mai vi itna muskil nahi hota hoga jo mujhe ho rha hai ...ahaa ...e na ammi ki dosh hai ..kabhi sikhaya hi nahi ...choro ..ham hai KS ...hamare liye koi vi kam muskil nahi hai ....concentrate karishma ...focus ...just focus ...you can do it ...aj to hasu di pagal hi ho jayega khusi ki mare .....asylum ki number ki jarurat par sakti hai ..kya pata hasu di ko oha vej na pare ....are you serious karu ....focus kar na yarr ..kiyu bakeiti kar raha hai ..jaldi jaldi kar ...thinking this she somehow prepared the breakfast.......and placed it on the tray ...and moves to upstairs ...........
...
KS saw that HM was still sleeping 😴...she called her two three times but she didn't get any response from HM ...so an evil idea 💡 pooped in her mind..she just went near the window 🪟 and slides the curtains...direct sunlight fell on HM's eyes...her sleep got disturbed......

HM:(in sleepy 🥱 tone) ahhha. ...ammi yaar sone do na .....

KS: ammi nahi ham hai ....jaldi utho na didi apke liye ek surprise hai ...pls gussa mat hona uth jao na ....

Hearing KS's voice HM wake up...and saw KS is indicating to the breakfast plate....HM gave her an questionable look...

KS: are eise mat dekho ...this special dish is made by one and only the masterchef 🧑‍🍳 Karishma Singh Mallik for her hasu di...if you pls taste it mam and give me feedback that will be my pleasure 😌....
..
HM smiled seeing her cute sister's drama to wake her up ...she noded and went to washroom for freshen up... within some minutes she came back and sat on the couch 🛋️ to had her break fast......

HM saw the burn omelette and burn bread 🍞...and the black tea ☕...she can easily understand how it will taste but she didn't want to spoil her sister's mood and want to appreciate her love towards her hasu di so she excitedly took it....and as she took the first bite.....ohhh man...its horrible...KS had used too much salt and mirchi in omelette and the chai was too much bitter in taste...HM somehow managed to eat it...KS want to taste it but HM denied.....after with difficulty finishing her breakfast HM said....

HM: ab bolo kya chahiye?

KS: kiyu aise kiyu puch rahi ho ...

HM: NA matlab ittna khatirdari meri.. isiliye puch rahi ho ...nahito harwakt to kuch na kuch khurafati karte reheti ho ...ab bolo jaldi ..........

KS : breakfast kaisa laga ?? maine kitna man se banaya hai pata hai apko ....

HM :(smiled ) bohot acha ...thank you subha subha itna acha surprise dene k liye ......KS also smiled ..

KS : didi maai bohot boar ho raha hu ...kya karta ..isiliye apko utha diya ....ammi abbu vi nahi hai ...

HM : woh ..to e bat hai ...chalo drawing karte hai ...aur tumhe to ata nahi hai draw karna chalo aj tumhe sikha dete hai .........KS noded excitedly ..........

HM was teaching KS how to draw ..but KS ko masti karne ka tha to wo colour HM k face pe laga diya ....HM firstly gave her an annoyed look then also loughed ...both started having fun ....like this hour passed ..then the servant came and told them to have their lunch ....they both freshen up and came downstairs to have lunch .....they both settled in the dining table ....HM excitedly looked at the food because subha ki breakfast bohot hi bakwas tha ...so she said ..

HM : aha ha ..aj to sab hamara favourite dish hai ..maja ayega kuch tasty khane ko milega ... 

KS : kya matlab .....tasty khane ko milega ...subha hi to itna acha nasta kiya ...tasty nahi tha wo ..sach sach bolo ..(KS asked sternly as she was finding something fishy in HM's behavoiur )

HM : are kya yaar karu ...wo to mere liye bohot special tha ....aur e sab vi hame pasand  hai na isiliye bola ..chalo jaldi jaldi lunch karo ........fir dono milke ek ache wala movie dekhenge .....

KS said nothing ..she was not satisfied but let the matter go for this time ..both had their lunch ...HM went to her room to watch a movie ...KS told her that she would join her in few minutes ...HM noded ...KS went to the kitchen and asked the chef how to make omelette .....the chef told her everything ...then KS realised what she had done in the breakfast was the worse .......then she recalled how HM was doing her praise and how excitedly she ate all the food ...her eyes got teary .....she went to upstairs ...and stand infront of HM's door and was adoring HM ...HM looked at KS ......

HM : are karu kitna der kar diya ..jaldi ajao ...movie suru hone wale hai .....

KS came and sat beside HM ...and side hugged her ..and said .....

KS : ap na bohot ...bohot jada acha ho .....

HM looked at her confusingly ........and said ......

HM : wo to  mai hu ...par tumhe der se realize hua ...then both shared a lough ...and both concentrated on the movie ..........KS  thanked the god for all the happiness in her life ........they were enjoying the whole day .......................

............

................

...................

.....................

.........................

.................................

so that's it for this part ......hope you enjoyed...........pls do comment and vote and share your opinions ......and also follow me .....thank you and take care ................