6. the most awaited day for Karishma

CONTINUED FROM PREVIOUS PART ........

one of HM's friend came in the library and informed HM that some senior boys were quarrelling with KS ....HM got tensed and ran towards the park as the boys are not good in nature ..they can harm KS ......she hurriedly reached towards the park and found that KS fell down on the ground and her knees were bleeding ...and she also had scratches on her elbows to ...HM's blood boiled in anger seeing KS in that state ...she ran towards her quickly and pushed hard one of the boys so hard that the boy fell down on ground and got hurted ...other boys got scared seeing this angry avatar of HM ...as everyone knew that HM is very calm person ..so they were not expecting this move from HM .....HM picked up KS 's bat and forwarded towards the boys ..they boys stepped back ....and HM said .......       
...     

HM: kisne mara karu ko ...kon hai wo ....kiski itni himmat huyi jo haseena mallik k behen par hat uthaye ...samne ao .......she said in a loud and angry voice ...her voice made everyone scared ...

Here KS was looking at HM with brim eyes .....she was in pain but her happiness has no bound ...only the words which HM told to the boys was echoing in her ears .....

"  KISNE MARA KARU KO ........KISKI ITNI HIMMAT HUYI JO HASEENA MALLIK K BEHEN PAR HAT UTHAYE ...." .............a fresh layer of tears came out from her eyes ..this is the day she was waiting from the first day ....her chain of thoughts broke by HM 's angry voice who was still shouting on those boys ........

HM: aj chor raha hu ...aur agli bar galti se vi karu k as pass dekhe ya karu ko hurt karne k bare mai socha na to bata rahi hu hospital mai miloge aplog ....so pls maintain distance from us ..that will be good for all of you ..and this is the last warning ....aur ise halke mai mat lena ..jo vi mai bola na i mean it .......she said sternly ....everyone got startled seeing this angry HM ..they didn't said anything and moved from there silently ...then HM turned towards KS .....who was still in the ground and she was looking at HM with teary eyes ....HM eyes got teary seeing her sister in that state ...she sat beside her ......and tied her handkerchief on KS's wounds ........

HM : kiyu har bakt hero banke firte ho ...mana kiye the na unlogo se uljho mat ...laga liya na chot ...kiyu karti ho tum aisa ....chalo ab jaldi ghar chalo first aid karna hai ..dekho kitna khoon nikal raha hai ...mana kiya tha larne ke liye ...santi se kam lena hota hai ..par tumhe manna kaha hoti hai mere bat ....she scolded KS lovingly and in concern .....KS said nothing she was just staring to her didi ...she was liking this side of HM .....HM helped her to stand up ......

HM: tum iha ruko ...mai library se apna cycle le ati hu ...then ghar jayenge ...aur tum mere cycle mai jane wale ho ..( cutted by KS ) 

KS : par mai vi to cycle layi hu na ...

HM: ha janti hu par tumhe chot lagi hai na ...tum cycle nahi chala paoge ...to mere sath chalo ..

KS : par apto double carry nahi karti ho na .......

HM: ufff ....kitna bate karti ho tum ....maine kehe diya hai na mere sath chalogi to that's final ...aur bari behen hu tumhari ..jo bolungi wo tumhe manna hoga ...tumhare cycle mai library mai guard uncle ko bolke rakh dunga ..badme lelenge .....

KS: (murmured to herself ) hamesa badi behen hone kya dhos jamati phirti hai ..mera koi sunte hi nahi ...khadoos ...

HM: sun rahi hu mai 

KS : he he ...jao na jaldi ...kitna time waste karte ho dard ho raha hai ...

HM stares her and then went from there to collect her cycle the she came back and KS sat on the back ..HM was riding ....

KS : dhyan se chalana ...girana mat ...mujhe already chot lagi hai .....

HM: ufff .....ghar ane tak tumhare mu se ek vi bat nikli na to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga ...chup chap piche baitho ....mujhe road mai concentrate karne do ....

KS: khadoos ..hu ...

HM stared her and KS put her finger on her lips ....HM noded and start riding the cycle ...after sometime both reached Mallik Mansion ...............
..
Ammi was gone to the market...so HM helped KS and both reached their room ..she made KS sat on the bed ...and bring the first aid box.... And knelled down before KS... And started cleaning her wounds.....

KS closed her eyes in pain and tighted her grip on bed sheet.. HM saw that...

HM : she.. Kuch nahi hua hai... Jaldi thik Ho jayega... She was blowing air on KS's wounds and finished her first aid... She was about to leave from there KS hold her wrist... HM turned back and gave her a quesnable look.. KS just stand up from the bed and hugged her tightly..... HM was firstly didn't processed what's going on.. Later she also hugged KS with  a smile.........
...after sometime HM tried to break the hug but KS hold her tightly...... HM sensed something wrong with her... She said lovingly...

HM : kya hua hai. ....you know Na you can share things with me... Bolo kuch paresani hai kya... Jada dard Ho rahahe?  Doctor k pass chalna hai... Ha chalo doctor uncle k pass...

KS noded negatively... HM saw tears in her eyes...

HM : to phir kya hua hai.. ro kiyu rahi ho.. Baitho eha... She made KS sat on the couch and sat beside her.. Wiped her tears with her thumb and hold her hand then said...

HM : ab bolo.. Kya hua hai  ...

KS: kuch nahi hua hai... Ap paresan mat ho... Aur wo to mai bohot khush hua isiliye asu girne lage...

HM : Acha aur ap khush kiyu hai madam?

KS : Aj Na bohot dino bad..... Kisine mera side liya.... Khudke parwa Kare bina mere liye sabse lada.... Aj se pehele esab Kabhi nahi hua hai.... Ap k pehele shirf meri ma mere liye khade hote the... Par wo to ab nahi rahe... Phir ap aye... Mai na bohot lucky hu jo apki jaise behen mila mujhe... Thank you for everything..... She said in a brim eyes...

HM quickly hugged her and tried to calm her...

HM : shhh... Shant Ho jao.... Aur lucky to Ham hai jo hame tum mile..... KS looked at HM astonishedly....

HM : are aise kiyu dekh rahi Ho... Aur behen ko koi thank you nahi bolte.. Thik hai... Aur e asu saf Karo... E mujhe bilkul pasand nahi..... Yad hai tum jab pehele din eis ghar mai ayi thi to hamse wada kiya tha ki tum Kabhi mujhe hurt nahi karoge... To waise hi Aj Mai tumse wada karti hu... Mai hu tumhare sath... Hamesa.. Kabhi khudko akela mat samajhna... Thik hai.... Aur tum kuch vi mere sath share kar sakte ho.. Ham tumhe kabhi Judge nahi karenge.. Thik hai...... KS noded with smile then something clicked in her mind...  ..

KS : apne park mai mujhe kya bola?

HM: kya bola

KS : are buddhu

HM stares her angrily 😡

KS : apne mujhe karu bulaya tha..

HM : woh... Wo maine tumhare naya Nick name rakha... Pasand hai tumhe?

KS : pasand matlab bohot Jada wala pasand hai... Wah....

HM : thik hai chalo an thora rest karo.. Mujhe school ka homework karna hai.... KS noded and HM went to her study table and started her work...
..
...
...
...
..
...
....
...

...
...
...
So that's it for this part... Hope you enjoyed... Pls do comment and vote... Thank you and take care....

  .
.....
And kal mujhe aplogo ne bonus k liye bola tha... I am sorry... I was not able to give you bonus.... Bonus dena thora muskil hai.. Mai everyday new parts upload karne ki try karungi 🙃🙃

And pls ignore all the grammatical errors and just enjoy reading... Thank you..