N- No Neyo ma.. I will not look good and moreover it's for you..

Ne- But Nandu no...

N- No Aunty it's for you I can't take it...

M-(deliberately making her angry) are leave it na she will not look good at this . Shorty....

N-(glaring at Manik) You know what Neyo Maa I suddenly liked it very much and I will wear this one only..

And left for changing the dress...As soon as she left soon after Manik too went behind her in the pretext of office important call..

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"WOW AB LAG RAHI HO NA MANIK MALHOTRA'S WIFE.. YOU ARE LOOKING SO GORGEOUS MY DARLING "

Nandini turned to hear towards the source of the voice to see Manik leaning on the wall with his arms folded looking handsome as hell..
Before she could react they were already inside the trial room with it's door closed..

But as soon as Nandini came into senses she started shouting..

N- You you you monster leave me leave me..umm

She was cut off by Manik's kiss..

M-(Breaking the kiss with a guilty face) I am sorry Nandini for helping Alia I know you are angry but I couldn't just refuse her you saw right how uninterested I was. Believe me you are the only one I loved , I love and will love through out my life.. But...

N-(narrowing her eyes)But..

M- But now(keeping a hand on her belly) there is them to share your love.. babies tell your mamma to forgive your dadda please (with a puppy face)

Seeing his puppy face she couldn't hold her angry any more..

N- OK OK I forgive you..

M- Really??

N- yes..

M- You are not joking right?

N- (pissed off )you know what you shouldn't have been forgiven..You don't deserve it ..

M- No no baby I am sorry I understood it OK now give me a kiss..

N- You want a kiss??

M- yes baby come give your hubby a kiss..

N- OK baby..but for that you have to close your eyes

Hearing this Manik's happiness was no bounds although he was little confused as what  is the need to close the eyes but thought it was one of her mood swings so without  any questions hurriedly closed his eyes..

10 secs

30 secs

45 secs

1 min

2 mins

5 mins

M- Baby where are you come on why are you taking so much time..

Baby.

Baby..

Getting no response from the other side he hurriedly opened his eyes to see Nandini is nowhere to be found and he like a fool standing waiting for the kiss...

He went outside to see Nandini happily eating at the food corner with his mother..
He to went there seeing his grumpy face Nandini Smirked..

Soon a ping sound was heard in Manik's phone,
"Kaisa laga mera kiss. This is called special kiss from 'shorty' "